Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BucksAway

Building a net

Heyy

As i live in Australia nets are impossible to come accross and shipping them from the US would cost a fortune on top of how expensive they are to start with...im thinking of just buying the netting and building it myself with either PVC, Wood or actually welding something solid together, has anybody done this before and what did they use? any advice would be good

Its just gonna be set up in my backyard for some shooting practice

Thanks

went a completly different way and didnt use wood or PVC, found some metal pipes lying around the house, measured it all out and cut it all so it would fit nice and snugly together

Welded the 2 uprights and 1 horizontal bar together then got a trampoline, flipped it on its side and welded it all together via little brackets etc... Solid as a rock, not going anywhere and have a backup area in case i miss the net. Although i think i may have made it a bit to wide as the net i purcahsed didnt fit the way it should have, it fits nevertheless but it seemed a bit small when i ziptied it all together