Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bg9

Reebok 10K shaft vs. Warrior Dolomite shaft

Hey all,

I am wondering which shaft is the "better one" as far as weight and performance goes. What is your preference? The Warriror is a 110 flex and the Reebok is a 100 flex, both are pro-stock.

Thanks!

both are pro-stock.

Well thats hard to judge then... Who knows what they are! The 10K might be an old CCM or something... The Dolo might be an old Inno or something.

I wonder if I made a mistake in buying these 2 shafts then, I've had some pretty good luck in the past buying pro-stock one95's, thought I'd give these 2 a shot, since they were so dang cheap.

I've got nothing but good things to say about my dolo shaft. The prostock one I had from a few years ago was built like a tank, and when new shot absolute rockets. I find dolos break in a little too quickly, but they're as tough and dependable as a good dog.

I have four pro stock 10K tapered shafts. Pretty big fan so far. REALLY light, and durable up to this point. I switch between 85 and 100 flex, I have two of each. All of mine are A3T labeled on the underside of the shaft. I've yet to use anything Warrior... hopefully sometime soon.

I have a Dolo shaft 2007 and a 10k shaft. The 10k is definitely lighter than Dolo. Both of shaft provide very good performance. For me personally, the Dolo looks more reliable.

I have a Dolo shaft 2007 and a 10k shaft. The 10k is definitely lighter than Dolo. Both of shaft provide very good performance. For me personally, the Dolo looks more reliable.

These were my favorite ones. I broke an 07 and bought and 09 and was dissapointed so I bought 3 more 07s :biggrin:

I think there's a fairly good chance of that.

Well, obviously... What I was getting at is that pro stock shafts can be older models just repainted or have dimensions/weighting based on the players requests.

These were my favorite ones. I broke an 07 and bought and 09 and was dissapointed so I bought 3 more 07s :biggrin:

This is an 08 Dolo I've got on order. Should be in here in a day or two. Got a few games next week, good chance to test it out.

Isn't it pro stock though? Mine have been all retail.

Yeah, it's a pro stock, so I guess you are right, I don't know for sure that is an 08, but from the pictures, the paint looks a lot like an 08 model.

Yeah, it's a pro stock, so I guess you are right, I don't know for sure that is an 08, but from the pictures, the paint looks a lot like an 08 model.

Love my pro stock Dolo's all are 07's, well at least the paint is :biggrin: