Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to ModSquadHockey

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to ModSquadHockey by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to access the largest repository of product catalogues on the web. You'll be able to customize your profile, browse our Gear Exchange, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

JR Boucicaut

SummerJam 3

524 posts in this topic

In

MSH regulations require you to go to the NHL store in an Ovechkin t-shirt. We have enough photogs with professional cameras going that we could make quite the spectacle.

Newark to penn station is about 20 minutes. trains have been running slooowwwww though lately they are on some new make everyone late to work sched.

Im in 100 percent if I get an invite. Also JR I sent you a pm regarding a company to attend.

I haven't been to one of these before, but I'm interested, especially since I'm trying to move to that part of the country around July/August.

Does Lou Lamoriello know about this?!!

If he's smart, he'll have his eye out for a couple good equipment managers!

MSH regulations require you to go to the NHL store in an Ovechkin t-shirt. We have enough photogs with professional cameras going that we could make quite the spectacle.

This.

If he's smart, he'll have his eye out for a couple good equipment managers!

No offense Rachael, but, he has a pretty darn good one in Rich Matthews.

With that said, I can't wait to see how many of the "I'm in" end up not coming up with money for it, or, don't check their calendars this far in advance to make 100% sure that they can make it before committing. :facepalm:

But remember guys; as with all of our events, admission isn't a right, it is a privilege. There are criteria that have to be met to be extended an invitation. That being said, please continue posting your interest.

Understood. I've been meaning to take a trip out that way for a while to visit an old friend so it just make sense. Like I said in my original post and what I Tweeted; if there is a spot open after the initial round of invites I would definitely love the opportunity to come meet everyone and embarrass myself in front of the better players. Once again, thank you guys for continuously putting these events together.

Does Lou Lamoriello know about this?!!

Actually, he does.

With that said, I can't wait to see how many of the "I'm in" end up not coming up with money for it, or, don't check their calendars this far in advance to make 100% sure that they can make it before committing. :facepalm:

Over/under is officially set at 7

Y'all are bad...LOL but not going to lie, it always happens :(

Eff that this MF'er is hoping the Yanks are in town to make a week long trip out of it..

JR,

I'm not much of an ice guy these days, I'd pretty much be a traffic cone to you guys. Can my brother play in my spot? He's a good ice player - went to UMaine and skated on the same ice with some NHLers. I live about 15 mins from the arena, so I'll definitely go watch the festivities.

JR,

I'm not much of an ice guy these days, I'd pretty much be a traffic cone to you guys. Can my brother play in my spot? He's a good ice player - went to UMaine and skated on the same ice with some NHLers. I live about 15 mins from the arena, so I'll definitely go watch the festivities.

Its been said many times that skill has nothing to do with participating in these events. Who cares, its just cool to dress and be on the bench will fellow hockey nuts.

Its been said many times that skill has nothing to do with participating in these events. Who cares, its just cool to dress and be on the bench will fellow hockey nuts.

That's cool. Well if only 1 spot is open, I'd have just as much fun watching and letting my brother play. He'd probably get more out of the actual game. We'll see.

JR,

I'd rather have you come down and attend but give the spot to a MSHer.

There will be plenty to see.

If you still have a spot, I'd make the trip again.

I txted you a few days ago...no response. :P