Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigfly04

need help finding a pair of gloves been looking for a year now

so here is my story i played high school hockey with tom poti from the washington capitials he is still good friends with another buddy of mine that i don't see that much anymore long story short he sent the kid a pair of eagle gloves from when he was playing with edmonton they were eagles they were a off white the nicest looking gloves i had ever seen the whole glove even the writing was a off white and they lookded like the old style hockey gloves. I no longer have the other kids number so i have no idear of even the model number has anyone seen these have a pair or no if they can even be gotten thx in advance

so here is my story i played high school hockey with tom poti from the washington capitials he is still good friends with another buddy of mine that i don't see that much anymore long story short he sent the kid a pair of eagle gloves from when he was playing with edmonton they were eagles they were a off white the nicest looking gloves i had ever seen the whole glove even the writing was a off white and they lookded like the old style hockey gloves. I no longer have the other kids number so i have no idear of even the model number has anyone seen these have a pair or no if they can even be gotten thx in advance

Not to be a grammar Nazi, but....

sorry about that do u want me to go back and add the periods lol

yes they were most likely team gloves just didn't no if i could find them i see pro stock gloves all the time just never these ones

Poti EDM gloves. Looks like he used Easton gloves.

1487481.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FDA38114FFD59C8F599DAA3E1FF57C277ACF36E5F9C45B2D891489454.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FDDAAD58690BD88DC65B2029C3EAA89B21D075CF72808F9724

Not to threadjack, but these pictures were too comment worthy. 1) I thought I was the only soul unfortunate enough to be stuck with a pair of Technowave Graf skates (see Sergei Varlamov). 2) Is Poti still using painted Easton Aluminums? I know he held on to those forever.

I am wish They were still for sale lol The people at eagle said they are x70 goat skin color naturel anyone have any lol I spent last night looking at all The stores on line ever color but this one

so here is my story i played high school hockey with tom poti from the washington capitials he is still good friends with another buddy of mine

If I played hockey with Poti, and had been searching for a year (though I sincerely doubt that) I would send him an email. Maybe he can help you out or at worst, give you your mutual friend's contact info.

If I played hockey with Poti, and had been searching for a year (though I sincerely doubt that) I would send him an email. Maybe he can help you out or at worst, give you your mutual friend's contact info.

http://www.thehockeyshop.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=THSSFS&Product_Code=GLO_EAGLE_PPF_RETRO&Category_Code=S_Gloves_Sr

these arent the x70s, they are the ppfs..a little bit longer glove, but coming from the x70 and now having the ppf, i like the ppf more...i think these are the only vintage style eagles out now