Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

elpresidente99

Searching for really roomy bag!

Now i have a rbk 8k bag, and i hate it i have to play tetris to get all my stuff in. So for the next season i want to buy a new one. Which bags are really roomy to get all my stuff in.

Thanks

Now i have a rbk 8k bag, and i hate it i have to play tetris to get all my stuff in. So for the next season i want to buy a new one. Which bags are really roomy to get all my stuff in.

Thanks

here's an smu bag (they also have a warrior branded version of it if that's your cup of tea) that's absolutely ginormous:

http://www.hockeyworld.com/index/page/product/product_id/6426/category_id/3/product_name/Reebok+Pro+Series+Hockey+Bag-+Sr

i wear mostly medium to large size equipment and the senior version was waaayyy too big...like goalie bag big. i ended up with the youth size(smallest size) and i still have plenty of room to spare. great bag for the price. i believe total hockey and hockey monkey also sell these.

I have a reebok pro hockey bag and its 40in. with pockets for the skates. It is massive and i sometimes carry some of my friends equipment when they dont have room and its still not full. I got mine cheap too it was only 40 dollars at the paranis i go to

I love the warrior pro bag fits everything that includes 2 pairs of gloves and 2 pairs of skates, and it not to long of a bag so it doesn't get caught on walls and doors like other bags too. I also like the longer straps on it, makes the weight easier to carry

Ditto the Grit Hockey Tower. Keeps things organized and easy to find/stow. And for an old mf'er like me who is wise enough at this age to use my head instead of my back the wheeled bag rocks. I caught some flack a couple years ago when I got it but now I see a few more using wheeled bags, lol. Kind of nice when I have to drag my tired arse out of the rink at 10:30 PM some nights after working 8-5 and then having late games.

I too just picked up last years Reebok Pro bag but got the 36 inch. I fit all my gear in there and still fit an extra pair of pants when I was moving all my gear from the garage to the basement. For reference, I have 15 in shins, XL CCM pro pants, size 9 skates, 14 in gloves, and the rest. Shoulder pads are old school Coopers that don't take much room though. Plus a hygiene kit and mesh laundry bag with the under apparel.

The bag is simple, but built like a tank.

Do the pro bags have extra room for skates or one main room for all the stuff. I have 16" shins, L 10k soulder, elobows. 9 Skates. L Pants but tanks easton 925 pro. 14" gloves, helmet. a small bag with all accesoires for stick(tape..) and skate and then i need room for shirts, towel underwear.

I do prefer compartments so i think S19 bag would be great and or what do you think of the bauer bags.

Greetz

Pro bag= internal skate pockets and 1 massive hole.

Before I got the Grit I used a Graf bag. Has external skate pockets and other gear pockets with a ton of room inside. For a non-wheeled bag it's superb.

i just bought the easton EQ5. its massive.

I bought an EQ5 and had to take it back because it was too big to easily get in and out of my trunk. Got the EQ3 instead and it is still the biggest bag I've ever had (That mesh stuff on the skate pocket is tearing up pretty fast though.

I managed to get one of the MSH bags that Marcelo made. I'm 6ft tall, 200lbs. I managed to pack all my player gear along with goalie pants, 2 pairs of goalie skates and lots of spare change of clothes into the bag.

Internal skate pockets (which I use to store other stuff) and one massive hole as Drew put it

My wife got me the S19 for Christmas. really roomy but the fabric separating the main compartment from the end compartments frayed and ripped in 4 games.

I've got the S19 and haven't had that problem.