Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pmr149

adjusting to new boot

So the past two seasons I have used s17 skates (size 7 ee)..during the season I play 6 days a week so they obviously are pretty beet up now, especially being easton skates...last summer I got a real good deal..more than half off on a pair of vapor 60s...last summer I used them a couple times but couldn't get used to them so I just stuck with my s17's for another season (making it 2 seasons)..now I definitely can't get another season out of them so I am really trying to get used to the 60's...used them a few nights ago and my feet, at the bottom to the outsides, were absolutely killing me..(also they are a little shallow for me I think)...I am going to try to have them punched out and see if that helps...but my question is.... should I keep trying to make the 60's work or is there a chance they just are not for my feet and wont happen..because I dont want to waste time trying to make them work if they never will..anyone experience or advice with this?..thanks a lot

Did you bake the x-60s? If not, it may be worth a shot. BTW, did you ever try them on before acquiring them?

I did have the 60s baked...and yeah I tried them on they felt ok when I did but I got them for so ridiculously cheap that i couldnt pass it up

But the Stealth skates and Vapor skates are different fits... it seems right that it would cause you trouble, no? :blink:

Try Supremes or go back to Easton like raganblink said.