Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carterb

Easton biodry pro pants sizing

Biodry is a lining that Easton uses in it's equipment, not a model of pants (aparently it is a baseball pant). Post a link or photo of what you're wondering about and someone should be able to help you.

They are commonly referred to by that name. To make it easier, easton pro stock pants. I know there are variations of eastons, I'm just looking for anyone that has any experience with them.

They are commonly referred to by that name. To make it easier, easton pro stock pants. I know there are variations of eastons, I'm just looking for anyone that has any experience with them.

That's a new one on me, too. My understanding is the same as number21's. Don't they have model numbers?

I've seen 2 versions of their pro model pants and have owned them both. One of them uses the silver bio-dry liner and the other is the ST16 pro pant with the orange liner. Examples of them are below (these are not my auctions - just for reference). Both are absolute tanks when it comes to protection and I think the ST16 Pro pant is a little lighter than the other model. Sizing wise both models in a 52 (large?) fits a 34-36" waist. I custom ordered the ST16 pro pant with a -1 in leg length and they have held up fine so far after a year. Both are 2 piece pants but I don't think the shells are interchangeable between the two models. You'll notice the belt/hip area of the ST16 pant shell has a curved/contoured padded area to fit the ST16 upper properly. Hope that helps...

Easton (Not sure what model)

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-PRO-STOCK-RETURN-NHL-EASTON-HOCKEY-PANTS-RARE-/160583219117?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item25638177ad#ht_1899wt_782

Easton ST 16 Pro Spec. Pant

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-PRO-EASTON-HOCKEY-PANTS-NHL-MONTREAL-BIODRI-RARE-/150602979565?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item2310a318ed#ht_1672wt_698

I've seen 2 versions of their pro model pants and have owned them both. One of them uses the silver bio-dry liner and the other is the ST16 pro pant with the orange liner. Examples of them are below (these are not my auctions - just for reference). Both are absolute tanks when it comes to protection and I think the ST16 Pro pant is a little lighter than the other model. Sizing wise both models in a 52 (large?) fits a 34-36" waist. I custom ordered the ST16 pro pant with a -1 in leg length and they have held up fine so far after a year. Both are 2 piece pants but I don't think the shells are interchangeable between the two models. You'll notice the belt/hip area of the ST16 pant shell has a curved/contoured padded area to fit the ST16 upper properly. Hope that helps...

Easton (Not sure what model)

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-PRO-STOCK-RETURN-NHL-EASTON-HOCKEY-PANTS-RARE-/160583219117?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item25638177ad#ht_1899wt_782

Easton ST 16 Pro Spec. Pant

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-PRO-EASTON-HOCKEY-PANTS-NHL-MONTREAL-BIODRI-RARE-/150602979565?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item2310a318ed#ht_1672wt_698

Thanks sniper, every once in a while you'll see an ebay auction referring to the top type as what I'm referring to. I've seen it more than once, so I just went with that. Overall, do they large in the waist? Do you think you could fit into a XL? Also, did you contact Easton and order a custom pair, is that possible for the public?

Thanks sniper, every once in a while you'll see an ebay auction referring to the top type as what I'm referring to. I've seen it more than once, so I just went with that. Overall, do they large in the waist? Do you think you could fit into a XL? Also, did you contact Easton and order a custom pair, is that possible for the public?

For the pair you are referring to they do have a roomy fit. I don't think I could have fit into an XL with a 34" waist. That said it's mainly the length that I had a problem with which is why I custom ordered a pair with a -1" leg length for the shell. The team I was on did a large order with Easton (4 pairs pants, 20 pant shells, 5 pairs of gloves). I'm not sure if they would do a one off order.

If you are going to go with customs I highly recommend the ST16 Pro pants.