Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Funny thing is tho its kinda obvious where the picture was taken.. It looks like a shop and theres a soaker with the name of said shop on his APX skate.. Does nobody remember the X:60 fiasco that landed someone unemployed?

Now I waiting for the new Winnepeg jerseys to come out. There's supposed to be a new colour scheme to them.

Probably similar to the old red white and blue, only it will be a navy blue instead of royal...just like everyone else.

Funny thing is tho its kinda obvious where the picture was taken.. It looks like a shop and theres a soaker with the name of said shop on his APX skate.. Does nobody remember the X:60 fiasco that landed someone unemployed?

If that was unauthorized, the guy is DONE; I remember the X:60 thing.

That's a beautiful stick, less gray than the skates (yaaay) but the red/black combo is amazing.

i heard they might be pushing the release back on it

According to the stick product manager, APX is still scheduled for an October release - no delay.

I don't like the way they write "Reebok" on the glove, RBK looks better, Reebok is just too long IMO. Especially in that font it just looks weird. At least Warrior uses a cool font.

I think if it were a bigger, bolder font it'd look great. I love the rest of the glove, though.

I think if it were a bigger, bolder font it'd look great. I love the rest of the glove, though.

Yes, REEBOK should occupy the entire cuff, length wise and height wise.

True.

The way it is right now though, yikes =/

True.

The way it is right now though, yikes =/

I don't mind the way the "Reebok" looks right now, but occupying the whole cuff would probably be an improvement. I thought the "Rbk" kinda looked like garbage, the vector logo was definitely an improvement on that, at least in my book. Huge fan of the mobility of the KFS cuff by the way.