Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I figured I'd post this here since originally I think we were told there wasn't going to be a production run of these. but for anybody around Southern New Jersey, the Skate Zones are going to be selling the Flyers Winter Classic sticks starting in April. They're ApX sticks and are gonna retail at $209.99

Sweet! Thanks for the heads up!

What skates is Wideman wearing there? I know they're graf, but I can't find them anywhere else. Pro model only?

I fully admit that I don't know graf skates very well, so if it's a common model then please excuse my ignorance.

What Monty said.

Cool, thanks guys. I prefer his all black model as opposed to the retail with the blue stripe. Or maybe it's just the Tuuk's throwing me off. Either way, it looks good.

Cool, thanks guys. I prefer his all black model as opposed to the retail with the blue stripe. Or maybe it's just the Tuuk's throwing me off. Either way, it looks good.

The new ones will come with the more common Graf green for the stripe. If you get customs you can have them not do the colored stripe at all.

Depends on how you look at it.

Was that a picture? No. The rear rivet would be copper-colored if so.

Is there going to be a ONE.9 LE skate? Yes.

Are those it? Yes. I received confirmation a couple of days ago.

Sean Couturier in the NXG tonight at Toronto.

I was wondering how long it was gonna take before we started seeing him in Bauer, with the heavy influence of Bauer guys, on top of a rep being local to the area.

I was wondering how long it was gonna take before we started seeing him in Bauer, with the heavy influence of Bauer guys, on top of a rep being local to the area.

He was in U+CLs vs Ottawa today.

Have noticed that Chara has been using a two-piece set up for his sticks... http://www.gettyimag...photo/142042383

I think Zdeno used a 2 piece S15 and S17 prior.

There was a good shot of Schenn and the top adjustment point on his Bauer helmet today.

tyler seguin and campbell were using the nexus stick today

no Seguin is using the NEW BAUER TOTAL NXG Stick, the stick ist coming in october