Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sichy

2012 Bauer/Mission Inline Hockey Equipment

I was surprised to see that there weren't any players wearing 2012 Mission Inline Hockey Equipment at the 2011 IIHF Inline Hockey World Championship (or at least I didn't notice via the images provided by the tournament website).

I'm not sure whether the Mission Axiom T.10 Revolt Inline Hockey Skates made its debut or not at the 2011 TORHS Nationals, but from Mission Hockey's live feed via Ustream, I noticed some of the Mission Axiom players wearing white inline hockey skates.

Anyway, an official sneak peek of the Mission Axiom T.10 Revolt Inline Hockey Skates have finally been released by Mission Hockey with the 2011 NARCh Finals rolling around. Check out the sneak peek at: http://vimeo.com/26295361

I think I just threw up a little ....

Although I bet these will end up like the new BMW 5 series, in that I think it is hideous at first, then it grows on you ...

I do like the white chassis though ... see, the 5 series effect already kicking in ...

Ugh, are these inspired by Affliction t-shirts? These move Mission way past Warrior in terms of making me not understand modern hockey culture.

Couple of pictures at http://bit.ly/e6QffX

Are those orange Addiction wheels? Interesting that mission would make this switch when they've used Rink Rats for their top models the past few years. I guess we will see when the 2012 models are released. Maybe rink rat will come up with a new top end wheel?

Are those orange Addiction wheels? Interesting that mission would make this switch when they've used Rink Rats for their top models the past few years. I guess we will see when the 2012 models are released. Maybe rink rat will come up with a new top end wheel?

They will go for Rink Rat, the orange Addictions are Greg Thompson's wheels.

the only way I would wear them is if I got them for free, but they are slowly growing on me

I feel the same way, but I am just not nearly good enough to wear all white skates...HAHA

So when are these supposed to be in stores?

The T.10 Revolt and Bauer Skate line will be released on September 15th. If you will be attending NARCh stop by the Mission Fit Cage and get a closer look at them/test them out yourself.

3 players of Team Usa used Mission T10 at the 2011 firs word championship in Roccaraso (Italy)!

here u can find a pic of the side

http://www.cataniaflames.com/gallery/2011_Mondiali%20Roccaraso/_MG_6364.JPG

a pic of the back

http://www.cataniaflames.com/gallery/2011_Mondiali%20Roccaraso/_MG_6365.JPG

i got some other pics as well ...I saw a team Usa player wearing reebok 11k skates !

I didn't want to start a new topic but has anyone tried the mission T10 yet? I want to know if that tongue actually does prevent lace bite still since it looks like a very soft pad.

Thanks.

I didn't want to start a new topic but has anyone tried the mission T10 yet? I want to know if that tongue actually does prevent lace bite still since it looks like a very soft pad.

Thanks.

They seemed very compfy when I tried them out. It worked for me, but I have never really had a problem with lace bite.

The new skates look nice but it seems like pretty much the same skate for the third year in a row. I had the Boss Se's and now the T9's. They are pretty much the save the liner.

With the T-10 being the only new Mission skate this year I'm wondering if the Mission/Bauer lines will start alternating release years much like the Supreme/Vapor skates do for ice.

Hopefully we'll see a full Mission line next year.

How does the APXr compare to the ice APX skates? Considering grabbing either custom APXs or the APXrs for the summer. Help?

I believe they are pretty much the same skate, buy with additional wear protection on the side of the boot near the toe cap. I saw them for the first time yesterday... They are amazingly light and stiff. Look prettier than normal apx skates too.

Does the t10 having the lace bite pad suggest lace bite is an issue on the t9's? Any t9 owners thoughts? Looking to maybe get the 9'slads but concerned ...

Not at all. I had zero lacebite problems with the T9. If the skate fits you properly, you won't have lacebite.

Here's a look at the Bauer XR5 and XR3 pants that'll be out next week. While I like most Bauer stuff personally, these don't really do anything for me, at least as far as looks go. I don't see these taking the place of my Valken V-Pros which have served me pretty well over the last couple of years.