Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pmr149

one75s vs x:pro

I am looking for a pair of cheaper gloves that are light...both of these are 65 dollars on hockeymonkey which is perfect..I won't have the chance to try on either and I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion on which one to get... are the one75s higher quality than the x:pro's...im not even sure what the x:pro's are so I am somewhat wary to get them...are they close to x.40s?..thanks

I'm pretty sure the xpros are similar to the x:40s, but with a nylon exterior. I would personally get the vapors just because I don't like the fit of Supremes. I think the one75s may be better quality, but a very tight fit. Have you tried on Supremes our vapors before?

Get whichever feels better, like sharks25 said, the Supremes are a tighter/anatomical fit whereas the Vapors have a tapered fit (snugger fingers than backroll)

xpros are pretty much the x40s with a two piece index finger, nylon exterior, and a different palm. The quality of the xpro vs the one75s should be pretty similar. The only real difference between the two is the fit. Supremes are some of the tightest fitting gloves out there, where the glove is tight from the fingers all the way to the cuff. The vapors have a tapered fit, where they fit snug in the fingers, and loosen up as you go towards the cuff roll. All depends on what fit you prefer in a glove.

I've been using One75's on and off the last couple years and they've held up really well in the palm. They felt broken in right out of the box. My only negative would be that there are no plastic inserts on the glove so your fingers might get beat up a bit.

The X:Pro will have a similar fit in the fingers and top of the palm but will open up a bit more near the cuff. It also has plastic inserts for more protection and a traditional Nash palm instead of the One75's lycra with Nash padding (which makes it more flexible and feel broken in). Quality should be the same.

X:40 gloves are different from the X:Pro in a few ways. They have a free flex cuff instead of a blooming cuff and have the lycra/Nash palms. It should feel a little more broken in but isn't quite as traditional. I really dig them and will probably pick up a pair when money allows. Felt similar to my broken in One75's with more protection.