Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

2012 Miken Hockey Catalogue

Most of the time at Pure Hockey in Dover & Exeter NH. Thank you for the quick reply.

We are currently speaking with Pure Hockey about their orders

I love the simple straight to the point and clean look of both the sticks and the gloves. Hopefully the four roll becomes available in ontario, I'd be eager to try them.

Should be able to be found in Ontario soon as our Canada team is taking orders currently and gloves should be up there in February/March time frame.

Any idea from Pure Hockey as to when they will have these?

Haven't heard an update from the sales side on Pure in particular. I will let you know when I hear more.

Haven't heard an update from the sales side on Pure in particular. I will let you know when I hear more.

Thanks man. Sorry to be a pain. Just cant wait to get my hands on one.

I'm not real good with curves which curve is closest to the Bauer P91A I would like to get one of your sticks for my son.

BP23. Which stick are you getting him? The Razor Z9 is pretty awesome!

I just did a comparison in my review and the Miken out performs the totalone hands down for me. Kicks harder balance is a little better as well. I hope your son likes it as much as I do.

Z9 is pretty bad ass man. I think it kicks as hard if not a little harder than the APX and balance is pretty solid as well. Kind of a best of both worlds. But it does have a smaller diameter shaft to it, so if you like big and boxy it may not be for you.

Is the razor z9 any good? If it is than what is it better for? Shooting or stick handling

From the response we have gotten from testers and people reviewing the stick everyone really likes the puck feel for stick handling, but they also say that they love the velocity they get from all there shots.

Is the razor z9 any good? If it is than what is it better for? Shooting or stick handling

It's awesome for both. The balance is amazing, too. Best stick I've used in terms of feel and performance.

From the response we have gotten from testers and people reviewing the stick everyone really likes the puck feel for stick handling, but they also say that they love the velocity they get from all there shots.

I love the stick but I have question for you...Is the main difference between the bP8 and BP10 the openness? Also I see they bot say 5.5, but to me the BP8 plays a little lower, is the BP10 going to play more like a bauer P92? I ask in reference to rocker. I love the stick but I stick handle better with the p92 the openness and rocker of the BP8 make it the shooters curve and I am sure if someone had amazing hands it would not make much difference. For me...it does. It is a little tough to tell from the catalog pics what the rocker will be like.

From the chart the BP8 looks like an Ovie clone and BP10 is a P92 clone. I haven't seen the BP8 in person to confirm on that one but the BP10 looked pretty spot on as a P92 when I checked the sticks out in person

Thanks! This is what I was wondering. I have the BP8 and it is a little wilder than the Bauer P08. It is a great curve but I have zero back hand with the BP8 while I do have a pretty solid back hand with the 92.

I love the stick but I have question for you...Is the main difference between the bP8 and BP10 the openness? Also I see they bot say 5.5, but to me the BP8 plays a little lower, is the BP10 going to play more like a bauer P92? I ask in reference to rocker. I love the stick but I stick handle better with the p92 the openness and rocker of the BP8 make it the shooters curve and I am sure if someone had amazing hands it would not make much difference. For me...it does. It is a little tough to tell from the catalog pics what the rocker will be like.

The BP8 is close to the CCM Crazy Ovie and I am not sure if anything had changed slightly to the Bauer P8 version as I have yet to see it. The BP10 is close to the P92 type patterns as for profile and rocker they should be similar to the other companies counter patterns