Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

2012 Miken Hockey Catalogue

The BP8 is close to the CCM Crazy Ovie and I am not sure if anything had changed slightly to the Bauer P8 version as I have yet to see it. The BP10 is close to the P92 type patterns as for profile and rocker they should be similar to the other companies counter patterns

Thanks! This will make my purchase of my next stick easier, since the BP8 is made to order. The BP10 I can find!

any further updates on the gloves? pricing and availability? any reviews of them yet? they look pretty sweet from the pics.

Should be hitting the masses middle of next month and pricing will be very competitive. They should be around 99 for Pro fit T and 119 for Razor Z9, but that will depend on the retailer. Keep in mind these are high end gloves as well. Once I get a decent overstock of them I will go through JR to get some reviews going with both pairs.

Which Miken curve is the clone of Bauer's P88 Kane?

The BP88 is the Kane clone

Is the BP41 the Vanek Clone?

Sorry the Vanek curve is really the only pattern we don't have a clone for in the retail offerings. The 41 is pretty original, but closer to the p106 from Bauer, but not exact

The 41 is pretty original, but closer to the p106 from Bauer, but not exact

Promoting it as being close to a P106 seems like a good idea. I have no idea how the P106 sells across NA, but it has a nice following on this board. And they get snatched up for strong prices on eBay quickly, as far as I can tell. Is there any obvious way in which the 41 departs from the P106? And how would one go about getting ahold of it?

Promoting it as being close to a P106 seems like a good idea. I have no idea how the P106 sells across NA, but it has a nice following on this board. And they get snatched up for strong prices on eBay quickly, as far as I can tell. Is there any obvious way in which the 41 departs from the P106? And how would one go about getting ahold of it?

The toe is a slightly different shape (skinnier) and the curve originates very slightly different. As far as getting your hands on one that would depend on where you are.

If I still lived in Rochester I'd just come by for a visit, but I'm in Denver now. Is the procedure to order one from a local dealer? Even in that curve?

I just want to say how awesome it is that the Miken product manager, jdksaves, is so active on this forum. It's great to get accurate info from the source, and it a timely matter!

On a product related note: If I manage to save up the funds to purchase a brand new retail stick (college kid living on his own) than the Z9 will definitely be the stick that I look at this first. The things being said about this stick is great and I hope to try it out one day.

If I still lived in Rochester I'd just come by for a visit, but I'm in Denver now. Is the procedure to order one from a local dealer? Even in that curve?

Check with Players Bench or online at Giant. either should be able to get one for you

I just want to say how awesome it is that the Miken product manager, jdksaves, is so active on this forum. It's great to get accurate info from the source, and it a timely matter!

On a product related note: If I manage to save up the funds to purchase a brand new retail stick (college kid living on his own) than the Z9 will definitely be the stick that I look at this first. The things being said about this stick is great and I hope to try it out one day.

The modsquad community is a very big deal for me, I know how into hockey equipment all are on this site, so I really like being a part. Thanks for looking into the Z9 and let me know what you think once you get one

Check with Players Bench or online at Giant. either should be able to get one for you

The modsquad community is a very big deal for me, I know how into hockey equipment all are on this site, so I really like being a part. Thanks for looking into the Z9 and let me know what you think once you get one

jdsaves,

Are these being used by NHL?