Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

2012 Reebok Catalogue

also way too soft, a bit stiffer than the 11k in the lower area but i was able to squeeze the top area very easily just like the 11k. very disappointing as they fit me a1 and i am done with taping my ankles.

I actually think the softer ankle is a great thing. Stiffness up the ankle doesn't help do anything other than cause lace bite.

Because they went to their "AA" heel.

Still, the overall fit hasn't changed.

I know I'm a tad late to this party, but is this really true of all the new Reebok skates? Does that also include the new Labeda-framed inline skate line (even though that boot's a generation older... cosmetically, anyway) or is it just the new ice line? Either way, if that's true, then I just wasted a whole lot of money and/or time that I didn't need to getting an older pair of D/AA 11K's mounted.

is pshg selling the 20k in white by custom order? anybody know

Yes, it is available for custom orders, you can go to your lhs and ask for it. You can even ask for a reebok rep to come in and fit you.

Didn't want to start a new topic since my question seemed to go along with this topic or replies within...

Just bought 18K's online...long story...know it's all about fit and trying on before you buy but couldn't in this scenario. Had limited size/brand options available. Anyway, had a question if the new Reebok's should feel like the older CCM U line out of the box. Should they have that boxy, non-descript feel before baking or should the 2012 models feel like they envelope the foot a little more? I think length wise they're fine but don't want to bake and lose resale value if they're going to keep somewhat of that feeling even after baking.

Thanks.