Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

2012 Bauer Hockey Catalogue

Don't only go by waist size. Length and width also factor in. The Supremes are a more traditional, perhaps wider fit pant. If you drop a size, you lose the length, so perhaps a Supreme fit isn't for you.

yea i hear you about it being more of a traditional fit, i'm assuming the vapor pant is more of a fitted pant right? i might have made a slight mistake getting the supreme but i don't regret it too much for it being my first pant to getting back in the game. its a learning game right? haha o well, for the next pant it will be more of a fitted pant.

It's supposed to be. I find Bauer pants rely too much on the belt for a snug fit, unlike CCM or Tackla with the sheer amount of padding keeping it snug.

Does anyone know how the p08 ovechkin curve performs on wrist/snap shots. that's what I mostly take and im wondering how the p08 is on those shots. im wondering how that curve performs on the NXG