Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

2012 Bauer Hockey Catalogue

Hard to see on the catalogue but the nexus 1000 stick has a matte finish, very similar look to the Easton RS.

Actually the 1st bauer stick to be truely gorgeous look-wise.

Wait till you see the prices all of those beautiful new items, it's going to make your eyes bleed :laugh:

Does anyone have a picture with a helmet using the HDO visors... From WF maybe? Just wondering how the clips are going to look like when all done.

I wonder what the stick will sell for?

I think they will retail for $249. Seems to be the new price point for all of the latest top of the line 1-piece sticks..

Actually the 1st bauer stick to be truely gorgeous look-wise.

It really is. Feels incredible too.

Does anyone have a picture with a helmet using the HDO visors... From WF maybe? Just wondering how the clips are going to look like when all done.

Really looks like a regular visor...it's not very noticeable at all.

TBR> did you get to test one out ? how's the puck feel ?

Was barely allowed to touch them, at first sight I thought it was the TO replacement

Didn't get to test it out, but just putting it in my hands, it felt like a magic wand. Definitely snagging one for myself when the first batch comes in.

They had a shooting gallery at BauerWorld; I didn't get to use it. There was a couple of hours that it was just a few people in the showroom and I didn't want to draw attention to myself by shooting pucks (and making a racket). When they opened the showroom officially it was way too packed.

Nexus 1000 OPS? At BauerWorld they set up a blind test. Fun to figure out which OPS it was. The Nexus 1000 easily felt the best. Flexes like a woodie, if you know that feeling!

Yeah, I wanted to do it, but I didn't want to draw attention to myself.

By the time E and I talked about it, the Euros were already having mini-contests in the shooting gallery.

Might push for the blind test for SJ. Figure that would stump some people.

Sorry, but it didn't happen to everyone. Not worthy of a recall.

not sure it's a reasonable way to look at it, otherwise no cars would be recalled until the entire model line crashes & burns?

correct me where I'm wrong but my understanding is that the recall is warranted when there're substantial defects founds in a reasonably representative customer group.

I'm not an expert and not sure how wide spread the problem is overall, but I personally have experienced it on my 2 pairs, and literally every pair I saw in my local community had the same worn out liner near the top eyelets and shredding outsole near the first holder tower...

If it were a widespread issue, they would've done a running change, like they did with the heel/foxing issue on the ONE90 or what was done with SyNergy 1500C. It wasn't, and therefore, the tweak was done two years later.

Might push for the blind test for SJ. Figure that would stump some people.

That would be awesome!

The Nexus 1000 easily felt the best. Flexes like a woodie, if you know that feeling!

Now I would pay 250.00 for that feeling again! I know this may sound absurd to some...but that feeling would be like finding a lost love again for me.

i dont think ive seen anybody mention this but is the protective equipment pretty similar to the pro line from last year? they look similar in some areas...if so, are there any significant differences?

Unless JR holds the smoking gun. And that might be a direct link to the people who procure the product that goes into the process that produces the final result. My money is on JR, not O.J.