Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Furyan

CCM U+ CL vs RBK 11K

Guys, i have only two short questions:

1. Is it true that CL and RBK11K have a same fit and sizing chart? except skate lock and pump feachures indeed

2. Is it also true than CL has more ankle padding and support?

Thanks and happy NY2012!

The Reebok is a little wider in the forefoot I think. The Reebok is also a little heavier, but the skate lock feature is really nice. I had the skate lock on my old Vector 10.0's and loved it.

I have used both skates, i am in the CL's right now and find the fit better than the reebok and the boot is stiffer. I found that the Reebok 11k's broke down after a half season and were soft in the boot, the tendon guard also ripped. The big fit difference is volume i found the reebok did not lock in the heel as much and you had to resort to the pump a lot. The reeboks are a comfortable skate and the lace lock is a nice feature but when heat molded they did not react as good as the CCM. It is a personal choice and i find the CCM to be a better performing skate