Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

2012 Combat Hockey Catalogue

It appears they no longer offer their 52 Cal in either the Round or Square version, but have rather morphed the two and now simply refer to it as the "optimal" corner radius. It is also referred to as the 52 Cal Reloaded now. The 52 Cal shaft claims a round corner radius, but no way of knowing if this is the previous round shape or their new one used on the OPS.

Is the Jagr curve a copy of his pro pattern?

I have no idea what his pro pattern is.

Jagr's pro pattern is toe. Maybe it is similar/the same at the retail curve

The .52 Cal is still the best goalie stick I've ever used, and it's be great to see Pavelec wielding it in the show like this afternoon.

It appears they no longer offer their 52 Cal in either the Round or Square version, but have rather morphed the two and now simply refer to it as the "optimal" corner radius. It is also referred to as the 52 Cal Reloaded now. The 52 Cal shaft claims a round corner radius, but no way of knowing if this is the previous round shape or their new one used on the OPS.

Too bad it is next to impossible to get one's hands on a tapered version....

I finally used my Combat Pure in a game. Just for one period though. I only really used once in a stick and puck. I have it on the bench as my back up to my APX. I have the TC which is similar to the APX curve I have. I didn't even realize I was using it until a teammate told me. Not bad... not bad at all!

I believe it is out already. I'm ordering the Jagr on a 52Cal Reloaded next week and I was told it is available on the Pure now too. There was a delay in sticks being made with Jagr and Torres' playoff runs but should be normal now.

I believe it is out already. I'm ordering the Jagr on a 52Cal Reloaded next week and I was told it is available on the Pure now too. There was a delay in sticks being made with Jagr and Torres' playoff runs but should be normal now.

Where are you ordering from? I have been anxiously waiting to buy a Pure with the Jagr curve. I can't find them anywhere.

I haven't looked for them on any e-tailers, but I believe they are available. We (LHS) contacted Combat about a month ago, they said they were in production and would be available in 3-4 weeks. Your best bet is to contact a LHS and ask them to order it from Combat.

I haven't looked for them on any e-tailers, but I believe they are available. We (LHS) contacted Combat about a month ago, they said they were in production and would be available in 3-4 weeks. Your best bet is to contact a LHS and ask them to order it from Combat.

so i should just find a combat dealer and ask them about it?

Yeah, anyone who can order directly from combat, whether they actively stock Combat inventory or not, would probably be able to get one for you.