Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Langkow22

Bauer p92 vs Easton Sakic

Ok so i just want to know if anyone else has experienced this last night switching between the sticks to me it felt like the p92 played higher than the sakic yet in the msh patterndb it says there both a 5.5 has anyone else felt this or am i going mad??

We might both be going mad. I've felt it, too. It's not a huge difference. It usually takes me a few shifts to feel like I've adjusted.

I haven't been too bold in experimenting, really. I didn't dislike the p87a 11k blade I used. I like the Warrior Draper pattern and Dolo blades pretty well. Of the two, I liked the Dolo/Draper better. It just felt a little more responsive.

Bauer has a p92 lie 5 on the custom mybauer stick creation thing. Also the senior total one and APX have a p92 lie 5. I havent seen it on intermediate or any other price point though.

I have the same issue, I like my intermediate vapor 40 p92 but I cant use the 6 lie. Im trying out an easton s19 sakic this week, hopefully it works out well.

hmmm i wonder if the bauer lie 5 would feel lower than the sakic? otherwise i may have found my dream stick :biggrin:

i think you will like the sakic s19 looked everywhere for one but all sold out :sad:

I have Sakic (S19 OPS), Lie 6 Draper (Dolo replacement blade), and P92 (T1/One95 replacement blades) curves and the P92 is definitely higher than the Sakic and lower than the Draper when comparing them next to one another. I don't know if it's because some are replacement blades and one on an OPS but the 92 was slightly lower than the Warrior Lie 6 and Easton 5.5. I believe the P92 replacement blades are listed as a Bauer Lie 6.

I hope this helps without being to confusing. Haha

The Bauer says its a 6 lie and the Easton says there version is a 5.5. The really odd thing is that some are exactly the same and others are not. My S19 Sakics in a 5.5 lie had the shaft out longer than my Total One 6 lie Backstrom (now Hall). Then I bought an RS (Hall) and the 5.5 lie Hall is the exact same lie as the 6 lie Backstrom. Totally weird.

You've got to remember too - its not just the stated lie, but the rocker on the bottom of the blade makes it sit somewhat differently.

the rocker causes everyone to measure it differently. That's why you have people in these topics contradicting each other every time there is a discussion about it.