Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chappie

CCM Pro Series glove

Are these SMU gloves, and if so, what are they comparable to? I am looking at getting these or 4rolls, but I like the style and it seems like they have a slightly tapered 4roll fit, which I'd be interested in. Only place I see that carries them id Perani's though which is why I thought SMU. They seem like great gloves, all pro-stock level build including the nash palms.

They do appear to be SMU, I'm curious as well how they stack up as well- equal to or below the U12?

They're price as premium line, and all the specs point to that as well. The fit looks a little bit looser than the U12/CL which is what has me most interested.

Is it tight fitting or loose fitting? How would it compare to x:60?

Trying to get that info now, but it looks like the fingers are tapered, opening up to a loose cuff area.

I have a pair of CCM Pro Series that were worn by John Madden. I would say they are close to the X60 gloves but way comfortable compared to the x60. And they are a little bit looser then the CL's and U12 gloves. Probably one of the best gloves I've ever owned.

Doublemajor - You are talking about the CCM PRO which is the pro stock version, and could be whatever spec mandated by the player ordering it. The Pro Seris is an SMU glove. I'm still curious about where the Pro series stacks up against the regular retail line: closer to the U12 or the U8?

Im interested in this as well. Looking into CCM gloves in the near future and if the pro series is durable, and a good glove it will make more sense than spending $120ish on u12 or CL

Yesterday I went and checked the CCM Pros at my local hockey shop with the U12 and U8's they are like the x60's but a little roomier. They aren't any different then my Maddens. Like I stated before.

Yesterday I went and checked the CCM Pros at my local hockey shop with the U12 and U8's they are like the x60's but a little roomier. They aren't any different then my Maddens. Like I stated before.

The fit may be similar, but they are most definitely different gloves.

ccm pro series are so comfy and are great to play with right out of the store. once they get broken in they are amazing. they are also listed at a nice price under 100. great glove

I was at the Livonia Perani's this weekend checking out these gloves along w/ the Bauer Supreme One60, both in 13". The fingers were a little more snug on the CCM Pro-Series, but only by dog hair, and really for me it was only noticeable on the index finger -where I prefer the most tight fit. The CCM felt more broken in off the rack; the palms and overall fit for both felt the same, but the cuff for the CCM is definetely more open/flared/loose (choose your word). Another difference was the CCM has a printed/screened logo where as the Bauer had the embroidered version.

They didn't have a large selection of the other CCM gloves (at least not in 13's) so I wasn't able to compare to other CCM lines. For me it'll come down to the cuff. I have some time before I'll be buying gloves (a few months) and hopefully I'll be able to go back when I have more time and check them out again.

I will be back up that way after the holiday and plan on picking up a pair. I emailed Perani's about these gloves this morning and this is the info I rec'd back:

Thank you for choosing Perani's for your Hockey Needs. The CCM Pro Series Glove that we offer is sort of a mix of the CCM U+12 and the CCM U+CL Gloves meshed together. It models some features of each of these models.