Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zinger

One95 or One100 skates?

Hmnnn...felt tongues no big deal for me.....made in Canada, well I don't know if that's a good thing, bad thing or no thing at all lol. Does anyone know when we can expect closeout deals for one 100's? And if so, maybe a price prediction?

Hmnnn...felt tongues no big deal for me.....made in Canada, well I don't know if that's a good thing, bad thing or no thing at all lol. Does anyone know when we can expect closeout deals for one 100's? And if so, maybe a price prediction?

LHS told me within the next few weeks the entire Supreme line will be dropping in price.

My LHS dropped them to $499 (might have even been $449, can't remember), but I think that's probably the lowest they'll go for a while.

Thanks for the reply guys...I think I'll wait another few Weeks before deciding...

Love skate shopping lol

Picked up a pair of One100 LE's on closeout for $480.

I wear a 9D in CCM U+ Pro Reloaded currently, do you guys think that a 9D in the Supreme's will be too Narrow for me? I tried on 9EE's and 9D's....in the EE's i was wobbly walking around, but in the D's i felt they were slighty to snug....Will baking help that?

One100 LE's...possibly the sexiest skate Bauer has made to date. Even the insides are sexy as hell.

I agree, best looking skate i've ever seen lol.

Thanks innotastic, i'm feeling a little nervous about dropping almost $500 on a pair skates that could be the wrong size for me....i already did that 3 years ago with the U+ Pro's and have been suffering ever since! lol.

I guess its probably better to go narrower and go through stretching/punching and baking than to have it too wide....

Hopefully i'll start skating like the guy in my avatar :)

Thanks for the feedback....which skates do you like better?

I like the U Pros, I put light speed 2 holders on them and they feel like more responsive skates. The Bauers are nice also, but I find myself using the U Pros much more. The Bauers feel like a skate that will last a lot longer. I am hoping to find another new pair on ebay before they are extinct.

Made a last minute change, sold the One100 LE's to a buddy........

Picked up a brand new pair of One95's, same size, for $300 :)

I'm really hoping these skates work out for me after all my struggles with the U+ pro's

I have a few pressure points out of the box, hope that a good baking will take care of that.

Does anyone know how long these will take to break in? I weigh 185 lbs, play about 3-4 times a week. Pretty strong skater.

Hey Guys, i skated in them twice now.....

I have lots of pain of the outside of both my where the nikebauer sign is....is this normal break in???

Did you bake them?

If yes, did you stand up in your skates at all during any part of the bake? If you did not stand up there is your answer, feet didn't spread out during baking and while skating now you're having issues.

Also, very jealous of that pickup...I miss my one95s and regret selling them. I love that tongue so much more compared to the one100.

yeah i got em baked...and i did standup after sitting for 5 mins...should i get em bake again or punched? or give it a few more skates?

back to what u said about the ccm's, i had the ccm CL's in d width, i bought one 100's in EE, they fit so snug, and the guy said the one 100's are very identical to the total ones, whats the difference between the total ones and one 100s?