Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MattKingDelToro

CCM RBZ - Powered by TaylorMade

i am curious as to what twig landeskog is using as well.... he has been a CCM guy all year so unless its entirely new CCM stick or CCM made him remove the graphics due to it being an Easton or another brand.

i am curious as to what twig landeskog is using as well.... he has been a CCM guy all year so unless its entirely new CCM stick or CCM made him remove the graphics due to it being an Easton or another brand.

He tweeted that it was a new CCM stick, he also put a picture up on his twitter account.

How do you know CCM didn't tell him to post that on twitter to save face? Anyhow we're all just speculating!

Because companies don't run players lives... How many players do we see who mismatch gear? I think Reebok would much rather see Phanuef in a Reebok stick since he is one of their poster boys. However, they can't force him too.

I think it's pretty obvious that he just showing off his new stick for all the fans who are interested in that kind of stuff, just like Perron did with the 20k stick a bit ago. It's also safe to say that it is a CCM stick because that is what he uses currently.

How do you know CCM didn't tell him to post that on twitter to save face? Anyhow we're all just speculating!

Occam's razor

Ha, if they wanted to hide another brand, they would've used standard CCM graphics, no? Or even gone with all black. All white draws people like moths to a flame.

Or not. TaylorMade?! What?! Hahaha

Very interesting. Is TaylorMade getting into the Hockey realm? Love their Irons!

Same Idea as what TrueTemper did?

No. TrueTemper manufactured the stick for CCM.

They aren't owned by the same parent company the way TaylorMade, CCM and Reebok are.

So is it a CCM or a TaylorMade stick? Confused but intrigued!

Mission used to have "Powered By Aldila" on their sticks and shafts 10 years ago. If this stick is made in a wing of TaylorMade's factories, as Mission's was, then it's the same thing.

I'm thinking it is a design collaboration more than anything, but could be surprised on that.