Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MattKingDelToro

CCM RBZ - Powered by TaylorMade

No way I'll be able to try it, I can't be slicing slappers all over the place.

+1 haha, could be a new technique though. Now we can take our slappers on an angle, and goalies will look silly when it ends up in the net!

And you, my friend, are their target demographic.

The taylormade drury should be known as the 7 iron. Cal the ovi curve the rescue since it will get the puck up from anywhere!

+1 haha, could be a new technique though. Now we can take our slappers on an angle, and goalies will look silly when it ends up in the net!

Haha maybe it will be offered in only in the Burns heel wedge :rolleyes:

No. TrueTemper manufactured the stick for CCM.

They aren't owned by the same parent company the way TaylorMade, CCM and Reebok are.

That's interesting. Maybe something similar to the Adidas shoes I've seen at stores "powered by Continental" (Continental as in the tire maker).

The opening page of the CCM website has a picture of the Taylor Made branded stick and there is a caption that reads "Insane Velocity".

And then there's nothing about it anywhere on the site. I love CCM, but their site is le terrible.

And then there's nothing about it anywhere on the site. I love CCM, but their site is le terrible.

Why would there be?

This is all a tease; the stick won't be in stores anytime soon. If that were the case, we would've known about it 5 months ago.

That doesn't make their site "le terrible."

Why would there be?

This is all a tease; the stick won't be in stores anytime soon. If that were the case, we would've known about it 5 months ago.

That doesn't make their site "le terrible."

Their site is bad for other reasons. There's just not a whole lot to it, especially compared to other companies' sites. And what's the point of having the stick on the front page if you're not going to say anything at all about it? It just seems weird.

My sources at CCM are being tight with details; just that they've been working with TaylorMade engineers on this concept for quite some time now. Will be a holiday or early 2013 launch.

However, he did divulge that it would have some of TaylorMade's key product technologies.

My sources at CCM are being tight with details; just that they've been working with TaylorMade engineers on this concept for quite some time now. Will be a holiday or early 2013 launch.

Cool thanks JR!

Just enough time for me to break all my sticks... :laugh: