Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MattKingDelToro

CCM RBZ - Powered by TaylorMade

this might have already been used, but im going to say it anyways.

anytime i have hit a golf ball with a taylormade club, it hit the water, so therefore goalies be on the lookout for puddles near you.

Specs will have to wait until CCM is ready to release them. For now they are going to slowly release the stick to select number of younger NHLers. You'll just have to wait.

I bet the stick the guys are using is not anything like what the finished retail product will be. It seems like such a high percentage of pro sticks aren't what they are labelled as anyway.

While that is true (ONE95 dressed as TotalOnes and ST/SE16 as the S19 and RS), the RBZ sticks used in the show are the final retail specs. They are using the true stick that will be relased to retail.

Has anyone figured out what the "revolutionary" new technology is with this product? I read something about an air core! Can anyone shed some light?

Has anyone figured out what the "revolutionary" new technology is with this product? I read something about an air core! Can anyone shed some light?

Page 6 of this thread.

Coming from a golf perspective, the RBZ Rocket Ballz nonsense has been going on for 6 months now so I can't help but think ROCKET BALLZ whenever I see "RBZ", but that's just me personally. "Rocketbladz" is a lot less ridiculous.

Our CCM/Reebok rep came in this week with this stick and its pretty sick. It will be interesting to see how the stick's feel is considering the are not injecting any foam into the blade, but they have put quite a few more composite ribs in teh blade than there traditionally are. Overall initial thought is the stick should have a lot of pop and the balance is pretty decent. They are also introducing a Sr 70 flex to the equation with this stick.

Our CCM/Reebok rep came in this week with this stick and its pretty sick. It will be interesting to see how the stick's feel is considering the are not injecting any foam into the blade, but they have put quite a few more composite ribs in teh blade than there traditionally are. Overall initial thought is the stick should have a lot of pop and the balance is pretty decent. They are also introducing a Sr 70 flex to the equation with this stick.

:ohmy: :ohmy:

Presumably with Senior shaft dimensions? If that's the case then CCM, I'm in. Take my money PLEASE.

The RBZ has (will have) a very unique concept in it's flex profile. It will not be defined by a specific flex point on the shaft. Very interesting stuff. It is ( wiil be) definitely a revolution in design as mentioned. It's pretty cool to feel.

I still can't possibly see how the white stick is going to hide anything considering if you look at the picture Noodle posted above on the page, you can clearly see the stick with the ice having no effect on hiding it much at all.

I still can't possibly see how the white stick is going to hide anything considering if you look at the picture Noodle posted above on the page, you can clearly see the stick with the ice having no effect on hiding it much at all.

I think it'll depend on the lighting, although I really think the ice hiding the stick and black tape hiding the puck are greatly exaggerated.

Some players look for whatever slight advantage they can have. It may help a ton, but if someone feels that it helps a bit, then they're going to stick with it. To each their own I suppose.