Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stevo_323

Never worn a girdle before :S little unsure

Im considering going to a girdle because I have heard they are very light and breathe easily. The problem is I have never tried a girdle before and Im just a little unsure how they would fit, they all seem like they would be a ton tighter compared to pants. Is there anyone out there who has been in my shoes and made the jump, maybe throw some tips my way or what model/brand to have a look at? I dont need the beefiest thing, Its only beer league, as long as its light Im happy.

Try to borrow a teammates- I tried one and didn't like it at all.

Def agree with this. I use both regular pants and girdle. I feel more agile in my girdle and rarely ever notice it's on. It is very light, but you do give up some protection in spots. I have the Vapor x60 girdle and I love it. I personally like the leg wrapped girdles over the full compression ones (Bauer Total One). CCM and Warrior also have some pretty good products. I went with the X60 because it seemed to provide the most protection IMO and fit closest to regular pants with leg wraps.

I find I notice my RBK 9k girdle a lot less than my Warrior Hustler Pants. I haven't had examples (knock on wood) where I found one to be more protective than the other. If you can still find a 9K girdle, I think it's a pretty good option. Please note the current 9k/11k pants are not the same....

Where does a 2 piece pro pant fit into this? I didn't like retail pants, but feel pretty comfy and over protected in pro pants, and they still aren't broken in. Which from what I read on here, they just get better.