Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sharks #5

Skate advice please - CCM U+ pro reloaded or a newer lower end skate?

Hi, I'm currently only playing roller but want to get back into ice so looking for some skates but don't want to spend too much. Have found some CCM U+ pro reloaded for a really good price but don't know whether to go for this or instead get one of thi seasons lower end skates, like the bauer supreme one60 as not sure how much skates have changed in the technology department in 2 years?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

I'd go with the u+pro but you have to consider the fact that both skates fit differently. pricewise and technology wise, you're better off imho with the ccm's, you'll find a stiffer more durable skate...

Well I have the reebok 11k rollers which apart from the ankle fit well so thought if I went for the EE width it may improve any depth issues I currently have. Do you know if the heel width is going to be much different with an EE width?

Yeah that's why even though my reeboks are quite tight around the forefoot I think I am going to stick with the D width. I don't want to be having problems with heel lift and figured I can always get them stretched if needs be.