Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BuldawgzSniper77

Reebok 11k White Pumps vs. Bauer one100

So I had the Easton S17 LE Black and was severely disappointed about the quality of them. Did not even last a year. So now I am between the 11k and one100. Does anyone have good or bad experiences with these skates. I would like to hear your reviews on them. Also does anyone else have problems with Easton Skates durability?

I liked the reeboks (and i have used every generation pump version) as they are more comforable but durability was a issue as in a season the tendon guard ripped and the boot became very soft. The Bauer One100's are a stiff skat and i like the stiffness of them but my foot did not fit the toe box correctly so i was basically trying to make the skates work and it was not comfortable. The reebok's are made in Canada and the outside is defintely more durable then the Bauer's and i know its just cosmetic but the Bauer started to peel in certain areas. I am now onto the CCM CL and these are the best ones i have used

It all comes down to fit

I've been in my One100s now for almost two years, I absolutly love them. They did take a while to break in but I couldnt be happier. Blocking shots has not been an issue either. I dont know how well people take care of their stuff but I can tell you my skates look used but they are not trashed nor do they stink. It all just depends on the fit. I couldnt fit into an Easton S17 d. While I fit perfectly into the S15, which I never had issues with like others on this board.

while i dont own the one100, i own a pair of total ones and they are easily the best skate i have ever owned. it took 0 break in time. literally when i stepped on the ice they felt amazing and i never had any pains wearing them. if you fit the one100 i would give it a go

I'm confused how you managed to get your options down to these two pairs of skates, considering how completely different the fit is for both of them.

I'm confused how you managed to get your options down to these two pairs of skates, considering how completely different the fit is for both of them.

But hey, they look good! That's the most important thing, right? Right??

The Reeboks and Supreme series aren't that different in fit. The 11ks in D/AA fit pretty damn close to D/A supremes. However, those two skates compared to the S17... now those are completely different.

I had the 11ks and now I have the one100s

I LOVED the 11ks...until they fell apart after a year. The boot split right down the side (where the rbk logo is) and the holder exploded. I was set to try them again.

Then I tried on the one100s. They are a similar fit, not that different at all. I've had them for about 4-5 months so I can't compare the durability yet, but they are holding up very well.

I would say you can't go wrong with either but the durability on the rbk should be better.

I used to have Eastons. But after 2 bad pairs (the second was a warranty replacement) I realized the durability of the skate, and the fit was not for me. I have since used the CCM u+10s and RBK11s.

I have had the CCM u+10s for about 9months now. I really love this skate the best. To me, coming from Easton stealths to this was like night and day. I guess it just was the right mold for my foot. I wish that I didnt get a bad pair of them, after about 7 months the boot started to come undone. I am not sure if it was a wrong sizing for the skate ( i dropped a half size when i went to my 11ks) or just a bad boot or a mixture of both. Which is a bummer bc I love the skate.

The RBK 11 ks are new, so I can only tell you how they are after a few skates- The break in for me was pretty easy. I feel after 2 skates (and a bake) that they are almost broken in. I like the midfoot support in the 11k much better than the Eastons. I was going to get new CCMs but the RBK 11ks were on clearance and they fit very well that I went with them over getting the CCMu+10s again at the same price.

I would suggest both the CCM and RBK skates to try. Other than my issue with the CCM, i have never heard a bad thing about the RBK or CCM skates from people I know. I have not skated in Bauers in many, many years although I always try on the Supreme lines. They just dont feel right.

I've had 100's for about 20 months playing twice a week in defence and a fair bit of public skating as well. I can assure you the durability of these skates is outstanding, they have all the usual marks and stuff but still look pretty good. In terms of protection, when making my choice I wanted the best I could afford having suffered a really sore one on an inside ankle and a split toe cap from a big slapper. Recently I took a big one on my big toe, it felt like I'd been banged with a hammer, by the end of the game no pain, took off the skate, not even a bruise and hardly a mark on the toe cap. I highly recommend if you want high end, stiff and durable, assuming they are the best fit.