Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to ModSquadHockey

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to ModSquadHockey by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to access the largest repository of product catalogues on the web. You'll be able to customize your profile, browse our Gear Exchange, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Capt.Hook

Right handed wood replacement blades - cheap?

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I run a floor hockey day camp in the summer at my church. We use floor hockey to teach sportsmanship. It is a great time but I am always trying to find cheap replacement blades?

We only charge $15 for the week and provide sticks for the kids to use. Does anyone have a line on cheap replacement blades? I can use old stuff it doesn't really matter. I have lots of broken shafts and people give me those but I'm in need of blades. I'm especially in need of Righty blades. Seem to have a few more lefties on hand.

Thanks so much!

I saw a box of Right handed blades at the Ellicott City MD Play it Again store. Call them and maybe they could hook you up with a dozen.