Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toddmanley

Flex Differences between TO & APX (102 vs. 87 flex), P92 vs. P91a Curve

Unfortunately for me I've got a couple Bauer Total One sticks in the 102 flex. I bought these as I was learning the game and have since realized that they are too stiff for me to really flex and get the most out of them. On a whim a few months ago I bought an 87 flex APX (P92 curve). I really like how I can load up that stick and let loose some hard wrist and snap shots. Slappers even feel pretty good.

Knowing firsthand what the APX is like in a softer flex, what would I experience if I went to an 87 flex in the Total One? I'd like to get some feedback before I drop money into a new stick.

Lastly, has anybody made a switch from the P92 to the P91a curve? I've tried a few different curves (P88 - not my favorite, P106 - liked, but not 100% sold) and have thought about giving the P91a a try.

-Thanks, Todd

Second Chadd on the flex.

I've switched back and forth between p91A and p92 and always go back to the P91A. I feel more in control with a heel curve and the P91a sweet spot fits my shooting motion better. I tend to use more of a quick snap release than a true roll and wrist it.

I find the stiffness in the Totalone & APX to be about the same. The Vapor X60s in the same flex rate felt much stiffer IMO.