Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dsjunior1388

2012-2013 Gear Sightings

Wait, so Bauer is producing custom sticks that are otherwise out of production for him, just so he can have them painted to promote a stick from another manufacturer? :facepalm:

Companies only do repaints within their own stick lines. You see that often. Easton does it frequently. They never paint sticks in a competing companies scheme. One, it's not in their best interest. Two, I'm not sure it's completely legal either.

Chadd and JR both have vast knowledge and connections with several manufactures. 99% of the time what they say usually comes directly from a manufacture. The other 1% is quite a rare occurrence. This is not one of those times.

It's not an X:60.

im serious do you have proof its a legit t90

I'd say the bigger question is, do you have proof that it is not a legitimite T90?

Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

I'd say the bigger question is, do you have proof that it is not a legitimite T90?

That was gonna be my point. Why would we have to prove that something is what it looks like? Would be interested to see a picture of his friend's magical stick

nope a friend of mine bought his stick from pshg they were x60's with a t90 paintjob

oh so every t90 is an x60 repaint, cool did not know that thanks

/endsarcasm

so they're going to be locked out for 2 seasons?

At this rate, it seems possible :p

Back on topic, not sure if anyone noticed a certain blog site posting details on the One.9 stick. People repping One95's like myself finally getting some love from Bauer.

Back on topic, not sure if anyone noticed a certain blog site posting details on the One.9 stick. People repping One95's like myself finally getting some love from Bauer.

IceWarehouse had a video with a rep saying it's a reproduction. I'm pretty pumped.