Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dsjunior1388

2012-2013 Gear Sightings

Yeah, that's a real nice shot of them. I really like the design. It 'looks' like a deep boot.

The EQ50 was a deep boot; deeper than MLX.

The other picture floating out there shows that it does have a similar tendon guard.

It could just be me, but that tendon guard looks very flexible.

looks just like the mlx skate. which a good thing if you ask me, I have trouble skating with skates where the tendon guard is very stiff and does not give. Hopefully the mako skate fits like the mlx, a tight fit with a great heel lock.

Is it just me or is that left boot flexed waaaay forward?

Slightly forward, the laces are loose and the tongue is pulled forward

The story about that has been on MSH for years. Looks like he's gone with another brand.

Looks like they updated him with the U+ CL cuff. He was with the old font all last year. (Although a different glove.)

Edit: Looks like I was wrong from the beginning. He wore these a year or two ago.

AMACAARQ-P687380.jpg

It could just be me, but that tendon guard looks very flexible.

wow mission amp skates! he must have a garage full of those those skates are old

Very MLX inspired that Mako skate IMHO, very interested in trying them on before I order custom Supremes..... as for them Mako gloves I hope they fit better then they look.

I'm been a long-time lurker, first time poster.

I saw Dave Stubbs (Montreal Gazette Reporter) post this photo and thought I'd see it again on this board for sure, but nobody has posted it yet!

It looks as though Plekanec has switched from one100's to Nexus 1000s. I've been on the fence about the look of these skates for a long time, but after seeing this picture, I've made up my mind that they look really cool (without the skate fenders).

ScreenShot2012-09-26at90910AM_zps31cb6964.png

I'm been a long-time lurker, first time poster.

I saw Dave Stubbs (Montreal Gazette Reporter) post this photo and thought I'd see it again on this board for sure, but nobody has posted it yet!

It looks as though Plekanec has switched from one100's to Nexus 1000s. I've been on the fence about the look of these skates for a long time, but after seeing this picture, I've made up my mind that they look really cool (without the skate fenders).

ScreenShot2012-09-26at90910AM_zps31cb6964.png

Pleks has always used a traditional skate like the Nexus. He used S9's, S95's, S One's, etc. He never used One100's, despite the fact that it may have looked as though he did.

ScreenShot2012-09-27at85650AM_zpsaa7657fc.png

You're right, it really does look as though he is wearing TotalOnes or one100s.

(I realize in my previous post I said one100s, but I actually meant TotalOnes, my apologies).

ScreenShot2012-09-27at85650AM_zpsaa7657fc.png

You're right, it really does look as though he is wearing TotalOnes or one100s.

(I realize in my previous post I said one100s, but I actually meant TotalOnes, my apologies).

%D0%9A%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%8C%D0%BA%D0%B8%20Bauer%20Supreme%20ClassicOne%20Sr.jpeg

amazing stuff the pros get.

Any chance the Mako skate is a holiday-time release? Or will it be a standard next-spring timing?

No.

If it were a holiday release, dealers would've seen/booked it in June.