Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dsjunior1388

2012-2013 Gear Sightings

Mike Johnson of TSN during the Oilers broadcast last night mentioned that Ryan Smyth has changed to a composite blade that is painted to look like wood. Not sure if this has been mentioned.

True

My fav player Joe Pavelski has a new setup this year. Anyone know what girdle that is?

If I'm not mistaken, that's one of the old Bauer Vapor MBP8 girdles. Unless, of course, either the One90/95 variants had an all-gray interior. I know the TotalOne definitely doesn't.

Great girdle, by the way. As I've repeatedly pointed out on here, I'd put the TotalOne above it if the binding and Velcro tabs didn't tear themselves to shreds.

i have had a few problems with adding pics recently too, it tells me i cannot use this extension, but then i go in advanced mode, click a few times on post and it eventually works.

Latendresse the first player in covert mitts:

http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t434/i_beck7/Picture1-1_zps95eff3f8.png

How come direct photoshop image code wouldnt work?

Even though the %7Boption%7D letters are the same, the software still doesn't let you use them from a copy/paste. You have to put the url into the IMAGE popup. Must be something with forum coding that only lets you use photos through that option.

And Burrows has been in Coverts..

hockey%20fans.JPG

Anybody know what stick Spezza is using? Looks pure silver finish with Easton on it. Saw it tonight while watching the Lightning/Senators game and it just caught my eye.

Anybody know what stick Spezza is using? Looks pure silver finish with Easton on it. Saw it tonight while watching the Lightning/Senators game and it just caught my eye.

It's a Mako 1, looks like he sprayed the forehand side white and left the backhand side normal.

Only pic I could find of Bouchard's helmet. New bauer model? Doesn't look like the re-akt to me. (pic was way too big to include, linke here > https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/775708_10151271753239139_1249498119_o.jpg

probably the new Bauer/Cascade project. Bouchard has worn the Cascade helmet recently so it makes sense for him to switch to it.

Bauer IMS 11.0, which uses the M11 Pro shell.

He was in the M11 after his concussion.

ah, thanks. I knew it looked similar to a cascade. Is this going to replace the re-akt or will it run along side at a similar price point?

Bauer IMS 11.0, which uses the M11 Pro shell.

He was in the M11 after his concussion.

First time I've seen the IMS line in-game. Kevin Westgarth has been in the M11 for a while with the Kings and I noticed that while he appears to have the same helmet with the Hurricanes (except red), the front logo has been taken off with no replacement. Perhaps he will receive a care package soon from Bauer?

ah, thanks. I knew it looked similar to a cascade. Is this going to replace the re-akt or will it run along side at a similar price point?

Check the 2013 catalogue review section. We have had the Bauer one up for a couple of weeks now.

First time I've seen the IMS line in-game. Kevin Westgarth has been in the M11 for a while with the Kings and I noticed that while he appears to have the same helmet with the Hurricanes (except red), the front logo has been taken off with no replacement. Perhaps he will receive a care package soon from Bauer?

I called it that because that's what it's going to be. I am not sure if he's just wearing a Bauer-branded M11 Pro or if it's full-spec. Really no way to tell unless it falls off his head.

Check the 2013 catalogue review section. We have had the Bauer one up for a couple of weeks now.

I called it that because that's what it's going to be. I am not sure if he's just wearing a Bauer-branded M11 Pro or if it's full-spec. Really no way to tell unless it falls off his head.

For sure, though considering the player Westgarth is, we'll have a decent chance of seeing that happen.

Good trade by the Canes.

another pic of Bouchards helmet from my tv

That's cute, it reminds of the Lil' Sport helmet (aka bowling ball) : http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/browse/5/SportsRec/2/HockeyIce/HeadNeckProtection/PRDOVR~0832340P/Casque+et+masque+junior+Bauer+Combo+Lil+Sports.jsp?locale=en

byfuglien is using a funky colored warrior stick - i'm assuming it is probably a DT1 with a blue paintjob (maybe the same as what burrows is using?)

Doesn't Byfuglien use a 2-piece? If so, then it's clearly not a DT1 (though it may have a DT1 paintjob).