Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

squat

What Sticks compare to the Widow?

Wondering what sticks compare to the widow without the sharp shaft edges and maybe a blade with power core feel like the Bauer TO or APX.

It doesn't have a dagger taper...was it the spear construction you were thinking of? IMO nothing feels or plays like a Widow; very unique to say the least.

APX performs nothing like a Widow.

Right, I have 2 and am finding I like my widow for shots but I like the apx feel about everywhere else. If I could find the feel of the APX with the shot of the widow I would be happy. Ideas?

It doesn't have a dagger taper...was it the spear construction you were thinking of? IMO nothing feels or plays like a Widow; very unique to say the least.

Not as much the play but the way the shot comes off. I am using an 80 flex and its like a Laser pointer. My s19, APX, TO, RBK's, are not cutting it in that area. I use them The TO and APX because they are great game sticks. Playing in a meh A league there isnt time to snipe so I just default to the stick that seems to catch and deliver passes the best. Not a huge difference but the other deal with the widow is my girly hands hurt from the corners after a while.