Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

Fantasy Hockey 2012-2013 League 1

Want to apologize ahead of time. I'll be at a dentistry ball for my girlfriend Saturday. I hate being the guy that it times out on everytime, so I want to say I'm sorry before it even happens.

+1 - I'll be in Vegas
Want to apologize ahead of time. I'll be at a dentistry ball for my girlfriend Saturday. I hate being the guy that it times out on everytime, so I want to say I'm sorry before it even happens.

I'd rather be in Vegas

Any spots open? Or is the league full?

+1 here. Tried signing up yesterday and got the "no-go" message.

I'd have to miss the draft due to work, but interested in playing if there's auto-draft.

we are not at our maximum number of teams, not sure why you can't get in. It must be because the draft already happened and we've reset the league. I will set up a second league

Just saw the draft time. I will do my best to get out of the shop so I can draft, but the Llamentable Llamas may be on auto this year. Looking forward to the league all the same.

we are not at our maximum number of teams, not sure why you can't get in. It must be because the draft already happened and we've reset the league. I will set up a second league

Is there a way for you to delete League ID: 17396 and simply have everyone join League ID: 53701? The more the merrier.

If everyone from league 1 gets in, I can do that

You could create a new one and post the password to the message board of league 1. Then "if" everybody joins/moves over you could release the password to the new league. Big IF though.

You could create a new one and post the password to the message board of league 1. Then "if" everybody joins/moves over you could release the password to the new league. Big IF though.

How did I know this would happen? I'm not starting a third league.

If everyone from league 1 gets in, I can do that

It might work. I just signed up for the second ModSquadHockey Fantasy Hockey League, and there looks like there are thirteen teams right now, and four of the owners (if I'm not mistaken) are owners from the first MSHFHL. I'm assuming the owner for the two "Bynum'sKnees76" teams are the same owner. If we can get the other six owners from the first MSHFHL to sign-up for the second MSHFHL, we'll be at a total of nineteen owners in the second MSHFHL.

I'll send an e-mail to five of the six owners who have displayed their e-mail address to see if they'd be interested in joining this second league, and if everyone joins by noon on January 12, 2012, it might work.

There is nothing I can do, since the initial draft happened months ago. There is no way to delete the league or remove teams.

Ok, then I'm going to stick with league 1 and bail on league 2 (deleting me team) since there aren't enough spots in league 2 for everyone in league 1 to join and I don't want to take someone else's spot. (especially if league 3 doesn't get off the ground)

So...other than odp, is #1 going to be active, or is everyone writing it off and going to one of the other two? I don't want to sign up for another if #1 is going to be active.

I'm staying in MSH Hockey 2012 since it didn't work out getting everyone into MSH Hockey 2. Chadd, would you be willing to increase the roster size since we only have ten teams? This way, we can reduce the number of talented free agents on the market.

I added an extra line, D pairing and Goalie.

Just finished the draft, my team looks good, but they're all good teams when you only have 8 teams.

Just finished the draft, my team looks good, but they're all good teams when you only have 8 teams.

The fastest fantasy draft that I've ever been apart of. It took less than 50 minutes. I'm looking to upgrade on defence, so if anyone is interested in making a trade, please send me an e-mail or trade proposal. For the record, there's actually ten teams.

I added an extra line, D pairing and Goalie.

Agreed. Wasn't even here to draft, but more than happy with my team.