Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

Let's Play Hockey trade show 2012

Depth is a little deeper, and I believe spring is the target. Graf has made huge strides in the last year or so, it's good to see someone trying to step into the void created by all of the buyouts and consolidation in the industry.

Yeah they sound like a really interesting concept with the different flexes. It would be nice to get a top end boot with high end materials that doesn't feel like a ski boot. Too bad they are not out at Xmas time. Any word on the price points?

Yeah they sound like a really interesting concept with the different flexes. It would be nice to get a top end boot with high end materials that doesn't feel like a ski boot. Too bad they are not out at Xmas time. Any word on the price points?

Yes, the MCI and Mako are definitely softer up top while still being stiff down low.

Yellow Cowlings? Can't wait to get a look at those.

Just saw the picture that JunkYardAthletics tweeted. Not a fan of the yellow.

I did put on my g7 the other day and was amazed by the freeeeeeeeedoooom of movement they offered. took a little bit of time to get used to but if they could offer something with the same purpose (stiff down low- soft up top). I'd really be interested to test these out!!

I'm so happy Graf is on a "re-birth" process, I just couldn't stand people saying, "yeah graf are good skates, but they're only good for reffing, not for hockey."

That logo on the inside heel could stand to be a little smaller but toss some Custom + on those and I could be intrigued.

They have a custom+ style holder coming out for some of the lower model skates. I'm sure they would swap them out on a custom order for little to no up charge.

I am not sure about exact weights but they are on par with the G75.

It will be a spring release.

Graf will be unleashing a strong marketing campaign; we are in talks with them to include MSH in it.

I am not sure about exact weights but they are on par with the G75.

It will be a spring release.

Graf will be unleashing a strong marketing campaign; we are in talks with them to include MSH in it.

Sick!

Sent from my HTC One X

Everyone that copies and pastes them onto their website won't. Plus, the whole point is to drive traffic to our website. Copying and pasting it in other places takes away traffic.

Is the Kreps pattern going to be across all sticks? You said the fit profile of the Mako is the same as the MLX, does that include the depth of the boot?

I too would like answers to the above questions.

MCI skate is actually 60g lighter than G75, according to Graf.

JR, did they elaborate exactly what is different with the Attack holder? If you're comparing it to the Custom+ is it safe to assume they have a different pitch than the Cobra holder?

They said they have success converting C+ skaters in it but obviously your mileage may vary.

No mention of new steel to me, at least.

I too would like answers to the above questions.

Sorry I didn't get to this quicker - E28 only on Mako. No other stick. The patterns are going through a different naming system from P to E - the old are still on the RS, would imagine they would be updated when that stick is. Also, goes down to jr, and starts out mild on a jr and gradually morphs to the sr version.

Mako depth is deeper than MLX depth. I had that issue with MLX, not so much with Mako.