Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Capt.Hook

Need Custom 14 or 15" all Yellow gloves

Hey guys,

Does anybody know anywhere I could find a pair of all yellow hockey gloves.

I have looked into Warrior Franchises and they only have the in sport gold on the site I was looking at.

Eagle can custom make them in yellow but it will be costly.

Just wondering if anybody had seen any all yellow gloves anywhere online. I'll go ahead and custom order them if I have to but was wondering if maybe somebody had seen some stock somewhere rotting on a shelf.

Thanks a lot guys!

Yes, like those Easton's. That would do. I don't need gold or dark yellow but a nice bright yellow.

I appreciate all the responses guys. Anybody seeing anything out there in yellow I could maybe have somebody ship me.

If I have to spend the $250+ I will but would rather not as it's way outside the budget.

Any help is much obliged.

Also Sherwood T90 white gloves.

There are lots of threads about dying gloves on this and other forums. I have never done it, but there is RIT dye (available most anywhere) or paint markers. You'll have to make sure to get nylon gloves.

Most likely they won't look like factory gloves, but short of customs or black/yellow combo gloves that might be your only option.

Combat hockey also offers customs cheaper than Warrior or Eagle, but I don't know they quality.

I know Eagle has a glove customizer for I believe all their gloves. I think that may be cheaper than franchises but better quality than some other options . i'm sure you can call for pricing, I didn't see any prices on their site.

I don't know about the quality of any of these gloves but I know Harrow and as Number21 mentioned Combat can do customs. Other smaller companies may do a cheaper custom then eagle or warrior, like Miken. I'm sure either a call to them or someone here could tell you if Miken is willing to do one.

Hope you find a pair that meets your budget and you enjoy

Warrior has a few mostly yellow gloves that you could order through a good LHS. Check for options. Their 'custom' doesn't usually cost too much more.

Combat does a great custom glove. You can customize just about anything. Obviously, the glove itself isn't as good as a franchise or an SE6, but you'd get exactly what you want.

I saw those and was going to buy them for my son. I didn't see the buy it now option though. He wears yellow gloves too and his palms are about gone.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I'm always checking ebay for a cheaper pair. I guess I need to stock up whenever I see one reasonable.

Kind of like Jofa elbow pads and shin guards, I probably have like 5 pairs of each "just in case" I run out.

Thanks!

Hey,

Anybody find anything in 14 or 15 inch?

I'm still looking and hesitating on dropping $300ish on some custom eagles.

Got a pair of all green Warrior bonafides for $100 and they are ice but they ain't yellow.

Hey,

Anybody find anything in 14 or 15 inch?

I'm still looking and hesitating on dropping $300ish on some custom eagles.

Got a pair of all green Warrior bonafides for $100 and they are ice but they ain't yellow

I know you said all black but these for 89bucks isnt too bad, other than the black part...http://www.purehockey.com/bauer-vapor-x60-senior-hockey-glove-10-21416/black_gold

Also, the warrior customizer, if you choose "Classic" for the main colour it gives you an option for "golden yellow", I think that should do the trick, I wouldnt be too worried about the "golden" aspect of its name. If you're gonna spend 300 might as well grab warriors.

Question: Does anyone know if retail franchises are narrow or not?

Anybody found anything in 13 - 15 inch lately?

Now I need a pair for myself and my son. Haven't bit the custom bullet yet. If I can get away from dropping $600 on a couple of pairs I'd be VERY happy.

Thanks everybody!