Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pbhockey4

Miller being traded?

Ryan Miller?

Not unless the Sabres are either A) being offered a dump-truck full of picks, prospects, and young NHLers, or B) getting royally fleeced.

He's a world-class goalie. There aren't 30 of them.

They don't have someone in Rochester ready to step in...and I'm not sure the kid (name escaping me...) is ready: so, unless they have suddenly become part of the Louongo "sweepstakes", I don't think Ryan Miller is going anywhere.

They don't have someone in Rochester ready to step in...and I'm not sure the kid (name escaping me...) is ready: so, unless they have suddenly become part of the Louongo "sweepstakes", I don't think Ryan Miller is going anywhere.

Jonas Enroth

He's been in LA every offseason playing informal pickup games with other pros for a couple years now, why is this a story now?

Because a lot of people think they know more than they really do.

Problem for the Flyers is finding someone dumb enough to take Bryzgalov in the trade. There's always the compliance buy out this summer but that's a whole lot of money to pay to buy him out but may be the only alternative for the Flyers.

Both good (sometimes great) goalies on teams with soured relationships, I'd like to see Luongo for Miller, straight up.

vancouver would still have the same problem they have now, two guys on the depth chart that they think are number one goalies.

When/if the Canucks deal Luongo, the package they receive will probably include a goalie, but it will either be a pending UFA or a backup. They won't be taking back a starter with any years left on a deal.