Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cavs019

NHL Accelerator Collection

I presume its brand new given that it is on the front page of the NHL shop, and will likely soon fall into the latter part of your question.

I don't care for them, but I wondered if they were popular with the kids.

Hopefully not, I'd hate to see those hideous things in society

Eh, I don't find them terribly bad, but I would never buy one. I'm of the mindset that it's actual team colors or nothing.
I can't stand the terrible pink versions of jerseys for the ladies. I'm only slightly okay with them offering them in ladies cuts, but definitely not making them pink.

I can't stand the terrible pink versions of jerseys for the ladies. I'm only slightly okay with them offering them in ladies cuts, but definitely not making them pink.

Very true. I think a girl wearing a normal cut hockey jersey in normal team color looks waaaay better. Although, sometimes the 'lady cut' does work out if shape is correct....if you know what I mean. :tongue:

Very true. I think a girl wearing a normal cut hockey jersey in normal team color looks waaaay better. Although, sometimes the 'lady cut' does work out if shape is correct....if you know what I mean. :tongue:

It's more likely to fit in certain markets than in others from what I've seen.