Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sundinleafs137

Nice Hair Cut...

If Evander Kane's only true purpose in life is to get Winnipeg media to hate him, well...he's doing pretty well so far.

I thought it was at least a record label he was involved in or supporting somehow. I don't see putting a brand name on your head if you are just a fan...?!?!?!?

The kid's just not all 'there', but he's playing pretty good to start the year....so WTH, eh?

Seems to be playing good hockey though, I was expecting much, much less after his breif time in the KHL. I'm not sure why (okay maybe I am) but the kid just comes across as a douche. He could be a real great guy, I have no idea but he, to me seems like a d-bag.

Seems to be playing good hockey though, I was expecting much, much less after his breif time in the KHL. I'm not sure why (okay maybe I am) but the kid just comes across as a douche. He could be a real great guy, I have no idea but he, to me seems like a d-bag.

By having that cut into his hair he is showing the world that he is a major douchebag. Well that, and that tweet with the cash in Vegas, alledgedly skipping out on his dinner checks, etc.

Wow. This thread is really depressing...

The guy got a damn haircut. This type of haircut is seen all the time. It may not be usual in your white suburban utopias, but for Christ's sake. Judging Kane because of a haircut? Unbelievable.

Yeah what happened to not judging a book by its cover? It's hair not like he tattooed it on his forehead.

You judge people by their actions, his actions have been less than ideal for a professional athlete. It's not unreasonable for people to criticize him because of the things that he has done.

I find it funny that this kid's haircut is in question when the entire sport rocked mullets for damn near 20 years.

You judge people by their actions, his actions have been less than ideal for a professional athlete. It's not unreasonable for people to criticize him because of the things that he has done.

What actions? Taking a funny photo in response to another athlete? Because there were rumors that he was unhappy about his role on the team at this point? Or because he doesn't fit into Hockey Media's expectations of a "good ol' Canadian boy"?

What actions? Taking a funny photo in response to another athlete? Because there were rumors that he was unhappy about his role on the team at this point? Or because he doesn't fit into Hockey Media's expectations of a "good ol' Canadian boy"?

It doesn't matter if you or I care about what he has done. Taking a picture while holding that much cash and making that statement with his haircut are things that he has done that are not overly popular with some segment of the population. Those are actions are/were visible to the public and people can feel or say whatever they want about them. It is not simply "judging a book by it's cover" as donkers stated.

I find it funny that this kid's haircut is in question when the entire sport rocked mullets for damn near 20 years.

In some places the fans still do. :ph34r: