Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RadioGaGa

Keenan to coach in the KHL

I don't know who is in for a bigger culture shock. Mike going to Russia, or the players having Iron Mike as a coach.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=423065

Mind you after serving in the Russian Military...this may not be that different for some of them. They still have the mandatory enlistement/service there don't they?

Keenan is brutal on air. He just repeats whatever the first on air just said about a play, but just dumbs it down. Mike just wasn't cut out to be on TV. Do you think he'll keep the same coaching style over in the KHL? The style of play is obviously different so it will be interesting to see how his style translates.

Fun fact. . .my father used to play music at the Bismark Hotel in Chicago during the time Mike coached the Blackhawks. He used to say what a gong show Mike would turn into at times. But, he did get Mike to sign a Blackhawks calendar that I still have, so that's cool. Not saying that Keenan is still a drinker, but in those days he was. Just my one claim to fame - ha.