Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

If you're referring to the warranty stickers, they actually do. Started with the Total One / X:60s if I am correct. Don't recall One95 or XXXX having stickers.

i have seen some x60 pro stock and didnt notice the stickers. why would you affix a sticker "put this on the reciept for warranty" on a pro stock stick, geno does not buy his sticks at your local pias. also does mean that they do come with warranty now?

It means Bauer produces their sticks in mass production. The workers put the stickers on retail and pro sticks. There is no warranty, even though the sticker is on there. Each stick they make has a production serial number, and the stickers call out those numbers. It's not a big deal.

Exactly right.

Interesting... these legit?

http://www.ebay.com/...6#ht_500wt_1413

I'm think those are a demo tool given to product reps to show the materials/contruction on the glove (4-roll pro?). Different colors show different density foams/materials. Similar to the sticks with yellow/red/orange grapics that are a representation of flex zones. Pretty cool gloves, not sure if they're rare enough to spend $87+?

Interesting... these legit?

http://www.ebay.com/...6#ht_500wt_1413

I'm think those are a demo tool given to product reps to show the materials/contruction on the glove (4-roll pro?). Different colors show different density foams/materials. Similar to the sticks with yellow/red/orange grapics that are a representation of flex zones. Pretty cool gloves, not sure if they're rare enough to spend $87+?

It started out as a demo tool at one of the tradeshows, but then a retailer thought it was cool, and they made a run (there was a Nike Quest version as well).