Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

2013-2014 Gear Sightings

Played against him at drop-in one time right before the RS was released, dude's got a pretty nasty wrister

That's not the person that is being referred to. That's the retail rep, and his wrister is beyond nasty. I don't even know what you call that thing.

The reason you might see guys jumping ship is the same reason plenty of Flyers are wearing all Bauer gear: The Easton pro rep is in the DFW metroplex. So players get to see him plenty.

Zach

Ah, I seem to recall reading the 11K's and 9K's from that year were made to meet the newer NHL specs, though that could (and likely) have just been marketing hyperbole.

Not sure where you heard that. though what may be true is that only the tip of the elbow meets it which is true for a lot of higher end retail pads these days. The rest of the forearm and bicep need to meet specs too if I recall correctly.

CCM CL 500

it's actually a pretty nice graphics package on that stick too. The white band at the bottom of the shaft is a little strange though.

The rest of the pictures I have seen of the stick the stripe isn't present on the taper area. Must be something Shaw does. The graphic package reminds me if the APX 2 quite a bit.

On Shaw's stick, Isn't that just pink tape for the Hockey Fights Cancer night?

The same color that Kane had on his blade at the ceremonial faceoff?

185364602_std.jpg

ya it was for Hockey Fights Cancer. Giroux had the same tape job, but only used the stick for warmup, not sure abut Kane but I'd suspect he did the same too.

4089DEA7-489E-4285-99BD-EED169585E6E-156

Trouba and Bogosian have both been using the T100 since the start of the season.

Trouba was using a T1 NXG for most of the season...

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/jacob-trouba-of-the-winnipeg-jets-skates-down-the-ice-news-photo/183655133

Looks like Victor Hedman has switched completely to Bauer. using AXP2 sticks this year.

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/victor-hedman-of-the-tampa-bay-lightning-passes-the-puck-news-photo/185490614