Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

evh5150

New product leaks

I started a thread a bit ago regarding a question I had going. It was a hot post, and one guy leaked a photo of a new product.

Well somehow my post was deleted, and it wasn't me who did it. As far as I know, no one violated any rules, and if someone did, I would imagine that only their post would be deleted, rather than the entire thread.

If something gets deleted, it's for a reason... We have a very tight relationship with all of the manufacturers, and we don't want to burn any of those by having any content that might hinder their sales and trade secrets. When they tell us we can talk about and post pictures of certain products that may or may not exist, we will do so at that time, not before.

Exactly right - I must admit that lately I haven't been around, but I had to call the manufacturer to discuss this.

We do not do that around here. While we may not be the first, we will always be the most accurate. And if waiting a few months will enable us to achieve that, then so be it. And that's something we have strived from Day One here on MSH.

We will clean up the thread and repost it, before the leak.