Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sav25

Sherwood T75 - Any opinions?

Just a quick one

I'm struggling to find info/reviews on the Sherwood T75. They have a whiteout version going for a good price at a hockey store here in the UK with the blade I like (PP26) but can't go and see it as they're too far away (UK sucks for hockey shops).

I have a T90 shaft and blade combo that I like (100 flex), but I want to try this as it's 85 flex which could be fun for a while as a backup.

Just wondering if anyone has felt the difference between them, and what kind of range the T75 is? Is it low end/mid/pricepoint etc?

Thanks a lot

The T90 is a 475g stick while the T75 is a 540g stick. The T75 would be a mid range stick and you would notice a performance difference it and the T90, however value wise you are getting a good stick. It would be comparable performance wise to: an Easton V3, Bauer Vapor X80 or Bauer Supreme One.5. It's a more affordable stick which can be a great option to try new patterns and flexes.

Thanks Michael - might give it a go. Was worried it might be low end but sounds ok for me, I probably wont notice much difference considering the lower flex.