Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chikinpotpie

Clearing out storage sale. Pants, gloves, elbow pads, and more to come

I'm clearing out all of my excess gear that has just been sitting in storage.

CCM HP30 pro pants. Size large color navy blue. These pants were used for roughly three months for the summer this year. They show few signs of use and I washed them so they don't stink at all. Price $75 shipped to US.

IMAG9046_zps74f546a0.jpg

Reebok 852T gloves size 14" color navy. These gloves were used about the same amount as the pants and they do show some wear on the back of the hand and the palms have a small dime sized hole in both hands. Price $50 shipped to US.

IMAG9047_zps03e779bb.jpgIMAG9048_zpscc715d6f.jpg

CCm CL elbow pads size senior small. These wwere bought for a girlfriend that wanted to get into hockey. Needless to say, she never did. They are new and still have the tags on them. Price $50 shipped to US.

IMAG9050_zps3d78cd45.jpgIMAG9049_zps9cd1e45b.jpg

PM me for shipping rates to Canada and worldwide. I will post more gear as I do more cleaning.

If you have any questions, the best way to get ahold of me is chikinpotpie@gmail.com