Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GunRunner

Players Bench Columbus Ohio

I just wanted to share an experience that I had with the newest hockey shop in Columbus, Ohio, Players Bench. I live about 1.5 hours away from the Columbus, Ohio location so I typically order from online because all of the shops in my area are terrible at best. I happened to be in the Columbus area this past Sunday and made it a point to stop and see the store. I also took my skates with me in the off chance that they would be able to do an on the spot repair because I had a cracked TUUK holder. When I walked in, it was the nicest pro shop that I have been in and there was a ton of inventory to look at. I started talking to a guy name Shaun who ended up being the manager and asked if there was any way he could help me out with my holder. I was surprised when Shaun was more than willing to help me out and get my holder fixed. That is service that we just don't find here in the Ohio area when it comes to hockey shops. I was obviously very appreciative of Shaun's customer service and because of that, Players Bench has won my business from here on out. I will drive the 3 hours round trip to buy stuff from them before I order online. Now if the Players Bench opened a store in the Cincinnati, Ohio area, I would be in heaven.

Shaun, for you old CoreBeam/early MSH guys is Veltri...who I banned sometime back then, LOL.

He obviously grew up into a maturish guy (I kid) and we reconnected a couple of years back. Saw him in STL at the Players Bench/TH orientation.