Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazinmets73

glove fitting

I just received my first pair of gloves from TH, and think they may be too small after watching some YouTube tutorials on glove sizing.

Theres minimal heel protrusion at the base of the glove. The gloves fit snugly but I feel I have acceptable dexterity

I had my hands measured at 8.25 inches; gloves are stealth RS '14

steve and Optimus are right. Put it this way, glove fit parameters are rather loose if you'll excuse the pun. As long as you have decent mobility and your fingertips aren't greatly protruding out of the front gussets, everything else is personal preference.

The other issue is protection. Is there a significant gap between your elbow pads and gloves? If there is a large gap, you are exposing your arm to a flying puck or bad slash.

The RS is known to run much smaller than your average glove. It was designed to fit as snugly as possible, and many of it's users felt they were on the line of snug vs. tight. Most other gloves won't fit like that. If it gets to be too much, you may be able to loosen them up by pulling out or cutting out the backpad, but you will sacrifice a bit of comfort that way.