Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kmfdm86

Custom Team Jerseys

I'm sure it's been discussed to death here.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good site for custom jerseys where you can add a custom logo as a vector image?

Tired of being the team out there with everyone in a different Jersey. Haha.

That's hilarious and awesome. Haha.

How do you order from them? All I see is a Facebook page and a Twitter account.

10 hours ago, kmfdm86 said:

That's hilarious and awesome. Haha.

How do you order from them? All I see is a Facebook page and a Twitter account.

That's all they have. Just shoot them a message via either site. Or I can dig up their email if you want. I always just private messages with them on Twitter. 

yeah what Opti said...  those guys do a bang up job, and i think even helped Opti out with the design. 

but if you want/need other options checkout Junkyard they're mod squaders.  they can do fully custom Dye-sub.

i've played out with a few guys who used Highstick.com, they looked pretty good.

one of my teams went with athleticknit.com   we paid $65 a piece with one color screen on the front with numbers AND names heat pressed on the back. we worked in matching socks for $15.  We have first practice tonight, so i can't speak to the quality yet (will pick them up tonight, and update)

my other team (different rink) went right to the proshop.  they were running an overstock sale (Bauer pro series with laced collars)  we went with Calgary Flames away and a 3 color logo i designed. JUST numbers heat pressed. WITH matching socks we were at $40 per. so ask you're local proshop / LHS and see what they have overs of and go from there.

bottom of the barrel from what most guys here will say: Jerseytron   i have a tron practice jersey thats held up pretty well though.

athleticknit:  

A1kX4CV.jpg?1

local proshop:

8mHcy4r.jpg

50 minutes ago, OptimusReim said:

That's all they have. Just shoot them a message via either site. Or I can dig up their email if you want. I always just private messages with them on Twitter. 

Cool. Yeah, I shot them a message last night after posting that. I'm going to email them the logo and specs we're looking at tonight.

We will see. I want something decent quality but without completely breaking the bank. I want to gift them to the team for getting me back into the game. Trying to set a cap of $600 for thirteen jerseys. We will see how it goes. 

I was also looking at www.ijteam.com. Anyone have experience with them or their product? 

1 hour ago, GreatestAmericanBeardo said:

yeah what Opti said...  those guys do a bang up job, and i think even helped Opti out with the design. 

but if you want/need other options checkout Junkyard they're mod squaders.  they can do fully custom Dye-sub.

i've played out with a few guys who used Highstick.com, they looked pretty good.

one of my teams went with athleticknit.com   we paid $65 a piece with one color screen on the front with numbers AND names heat pressed on the back. we worked in matching socks for $15.  We have first practice tonight, so i can't speak to the quality yet (will pick them up tonight, and update)

my other team (different rink) went right to the proshop.  they were running an overstock sale (Bauer pro series with laced collars)  we went with Calgary Flames away and a 3 color logo i designed. JUST numbers heat pressed. WITH matching socks we were at $40 per. so ask you're local proshop / LHS and see what they have overs of and go from there.

bottom of the barrel from what most guys here will say: Jerseytron   i have a tron practice jersey thats held up pretty well though.

athleticknit:  

local proshop:

That pro shop deal is pretty damn good, especially if that includes the jersey itself. The AK deal not so much. $65 for an AK jersey with screen print and heat press numbers seems a bit much to me, compared to what you can get elsewhere. 

I'd avoid Tron as their jerseys are super low quality. Even if they are crazy cheap, I don't think I'd use them for anything beyond maybe practice jerseys.

Junkyard does amazing work. Their full custom sublimated is incredible, just not my thing (I still prefer stitched jerseys; call me an old-timer or whatever...). But if that's your thing, then they're the way to go. I'm not sure I'd use them again for the whole "sublimated patch on a stock jersey" thing again though, given what you can also get for the same price. They did do fantastic work on our jerseys about 5 years ago though. 

54 minutes ago, kmfdm86 said:

Cool. Yeah, I shot them a message last night after posting that. I'm going to email them the logo and specs we're looking at tonight.

We will see. I want something decent quality but without completely breaking the bank. I want to gift them to the team for getting me back into the game. Trying to set a cap of $600 for thirteen jerseys. We will see how it goes. 

I was also looking at www.ijteam.com. Anyone have experience with them or their product? 

Funny thing is that a couple teams ago we had jerseys made up for us that were RBK Penguins Winter Classics (the baby blue) with a simple dye sub crest on the front, back numbers and nameplate (no sleeve numbers) and the damn things cost MORE than the Rebirth jerseys which are fully stitched (they make their own jersey, they don't use RBK or whatever), fully embroidered front crest and shoulder logos, plus numbers on the back and sleeves and a name plate. 

If you look at Rebirth's FB page, it was the captain of the Mighty Drunks (the bright orange unis) that pointed me towards them. Honestly I'd have thought it was a scam if I didn't know somebody personally who had bought them, just because they were so inexpensive (for what you're getting... obviously a practice jersey with a screen print logo and heat press numbers is going to be cheaper). 

As far as the art, I sent them a message saying "I need a logo. I want the Blackhawks mascot, but with Ackbar's face". I knew I had a winner when first of all they didn't ask who Ackbar was. I REALLY knew I had a winner when literally 30 minutes later they sent over that logo with "How's this?" My sides hurt I was laughing so hard. 

I've also had a couple other friends order from them. My old team (that I played on before I switched to goalie) just received theirs:

075VTHK.jpg

There's also another user on MSH that had some amazing unis done by them (I'll let him link his own if he wants to), as well as a few other referrals on GGSU. Really can't say enough good things about this company. Also don't be fooled by me and my buddy both using NHL style jerseys - they can make anything you can dream of. 

Junkyard is the way to go, he's a longtime modsquader and will hook you up whatever your budget.

Alright, well I sent all the info to rebirth and junkyard. We will see who has the better pricing for what we need.

So I'm still waiting on a quote from Rebirth. In case it's outside my range, anyone have experience with the AK Performance Practice jerseys? Specifically the H7500. I can get a pretty good deal on them with our logo silk screened to a patch. Just trying to figure out if the Jersey itself will be too heavy/warm for inline. We play indoors so we're not as much at the mercy of the elements as others are. Haha.

2 hours ago, kmfdm86 said:

So I'm still waiting on a quote from Rebirth. In case it's outside my range, anyone have experience with the AK Performance Practice jerseys? Specifically the H7500. I can get a pretty good deal on them with our logo silk screened to a patch. Just trying to figure out if the Jersey itself will be too heavy/warm for inline. We play indoors so we're not as much at the mercy of the elements as others are. Haha.

i only got a sneak peak at the AK jerseys for my Goonies team.    but from what i saw, they're REALLY nice!  all stitched color sections.  we went LA Kings, Black, white, silver.  the silver is really silver, not just gray.  i'll get you a better scoop for monday morning.  first game of the season tomorrow night, i'll post pics.

AK jerseys aren't bad. A couple teams ago we used them.

Another option for you if you can live with their stock designs is to go ice warehouse. They have like 20 stock designs you can customize with your team name. You can have them put on any jersey they sell. For roller, the super lightweight practice CCM jerseys are fantastic.

ok, heres my AK jersey.  it fits really well, like skating with just gear on.  vented under the arms and reinforced elbows.  The Assistant Cap'n worked with a local guy for the screening and numbers/names.   like i said, it was $65 for the jersey with screen/numbers/names, plus socks ($15) but living in the NYC metro area, thats not TOO bad.    

blEQYFj.png

Edit: my pic doesn't do the silver accents justice.  they have a nice (but low) iridescence to them.  i think it just looks dirty in the pic.