Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RadioGaGa

Mike Fisher Sings with Garth Brooks. Carrie Underwood reacts.

2 hours ago, RadioGaGa said:

yikes!!!   look the side of Wayne's lapels and double breasted too.

Garth still has pipes! 

Just now, GreatestAmericanBeardo said:

Garth still has pipes! 

He just did 5 shows in Hamilton. Me and my GF both had to work the day tickets went on sale, with no access to phone or computer. No chance to get tickets. They were adding shows every 10-15 minutes...and quickly sold them all out. 

my Co-worker saw him last year. she had to drive 3+ hours to Boston to see him... and Carrie came out and did three songs with him.  she couldn't believe the energy he has!  

I'm more outlaw country but i respect Garth for being the Icon he is.   

Someone should tell the writer of that story that the meeting between Underwood and Fisher isn't that much of a mystery. Fisher's mom is a fan of Underwood and they first met when he brought his mother to a show and got mom a chance to meet Underwood. We all know women love a man who is good to his mother.

On 4/8/2016 at 11:11 AM, chippa13 said:

Someone should tell the writer of that story that the meeting between Underwood and Fisher isn't that much of a mystery. Fisher's mom is a fan of Underwood and they first met when he brought his mother to a show and got mom a chance to meet Underwood. We all know women love a man who is good to his mother.

Poorly written and poorly researched "reporting" is nothing new. It all adds to my thinking that "Mediocre is the new great". It's bad enough when there are so many self made by blogs and online bullshit, but when major media outlets like Bell or Rogers allow it, it just cheapens the entire industry.