Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

9 hours ago, RadioGaGa said:

Any feedback on their visors? Are they cheap (as in inexpensive) or just cheap (as in crap)??

Their visors look like the same ones available from Tron just a different sticker not sure if they are certified.  I haven't used any of there products. I was going to buy a stick a while back but old stock from major manufacturers is so cheap right now.

On 1/7/2017 at 0:19 PM, RadioGaGa said:

Any feedback on their visors? Are they cheap (as in inexpensive) or just cheap (as in crap)??

I've had their Z-3 visor for a few months now. It's very clear and doesn't fog at all. I spray A&R Hockey Spit on the inside and outside before going to a game and have no issues. I don't believe it's a certified visor, but Zeal's video of a wrist shot to the visor with someone wearing it made me comfortable enough to purchase the item. With that said, I'd recommend their visors. 

On 1/7/2017 at 0:19 PM, RadioGaGa said:

A bunch of guys I play with use their visors, one uses their stick. They all seem to really like them. They never have fogging problems on the bench. I notice a lot of other guys always wiping their visor down on the bench, they never do. So it's got that going for it.

2 hours ago, Troubadour said:

A bunch of guys I play with use their visors, one uses their stick. They all seem to really like them. They never have fogging problems on the bench. I notice a lot of other guys always wiping their visor down on the bench, they never do. So it's got that going for it.

Agreed. The only time I have to wipe mine is if I get water all over it from squeezing my water bottle. Otherwise, no wiping needed. I've yet to experience fogging (knock on wood).